Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skitzzo
    replied
    Its one of the dumbest rules about the All Star game. Mark Redmond but not Verlander, Schilling or that kid from the Twins? You gotta be joking.

Leave a comment:

• Lipsander
    replied
    Originally posted by ArealBASEBALLfan
    does that representative have to play in the game.
    Nope. I'm glad to see Z make it, but really our team doesn't deserve having any one else on the team.

Leave a comment:

• ArealBASEBALLfan
    replied
    Originally posted by otis89
    Every team has to have at least 1 representative. I'm surprised at how many people didn't already know this.
    does that representative have to play in the game.

Leave a comment:

• Whitesoxnut
    replied
    "Z"'s stuff is as good as any stuff in the game. No doubt he would be ranked as top-tier, dominating, and All Star level. Whats amazing is even after his lousy start he's come back and dominated despite being on a team that couldn't hit for him. His stuff can be very hard to hit and its a testament to the Sox bats that they hit him at all yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• otis89
    replied
    Originally posted by Jojo1691
    I am glad the Cubbies at least got one person selected...
    Every team has to have at least 1 representative. I'm surprised at how many people didn't already know this.

Leave a comment:

• Jojo1691
    replied
    I am glad the Cubbies at least got one person selected...

Leave a comment:

• KCGHOST
    replied
    Great to see Zambrano selected. Too many people overlook him due to the ongoing Prior/Wood injury soap opera.

Leave a comment:

• E.Banks#14
    replied
    Hopefully Carlos will get in the game long enough to get an at bat and show the national audience his hitting prowess.

Leave a comment:

• rockin500
    replied
    Originally posted by otis89
    Zambrano definitely deserved it! So did Barrett. Unfortunately, he got snubbed. What NL catcher has hit better than Barrett this season?
    eh, its hardly the only snub going on. bigger snubs happened in the AL than in the NL. and Nomar was a big snub and bigger than barrett.

Leave a comment:

• otis89
    replied
    Zambrano definitely deserved it! So did Barrett. Unfortunately, he got snubbed. What NL catcher has hit better than Barrett this season?

Leave a comment:

• rockin500
    started a topic Zambrano an all star

Zambrano an all star

congrats to carlos for being selected to the allstar game. he certainly deserves it!

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X