What'll happen first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What'll happen first?

The Cubs will win the World Series, the Cubs will throw a no-hitter or hell will freeze over?
    Cubs will win the World Series
    9.52%
    Cubs will throw a no-hitter
    57.14%
    Hell will freeze over
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

"I don't like to sound egotistical, but every time I stepped up to the plate with a bat in my hands, I couldn't help but feel sorry for the pitcher."
    -Rogers Hornsby-

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring."
    -Rogers Hornsby-

Just a note to all the active members of BBF, I consider all of you the smartest baseball people I have ever communicated with and love everyday I am on here. Thank you all!

Originally posted by Cubsfan97
    The Cubs will win the World Series, the Cubs will throw a no-hitter or hell will freeze over?

How about, Prior will throw a no-no in game 7 of the W.S. And then hell will freeze over!!!

Comment

Big Z will throw a no hitter within the next few years, how could anyone disagree he has came within a few innings many times. As for the Cubs winning the world series, get real?

Comment

Zambrano WILL throw a no-hitter sometime. He just needs to not get stuck with an idiot ump who shrinks the strike zone until he loses his no-hitter.

Comment

Originally posted by pucks214
          Big Z will throw a no hitter within the next few years, how could anyone disagree he has came within a few innings many times. As for the Cubs winning the world series, get real?

I was at the Cubs/Astros game in June where Z pitched a no-no going into the 8th. The same game where he went Gonzo over the R.F. wall into the stros bullpen with his three run shot!!!! It was an awsome game to be at!!!!

Comment

I went with the no-hitter, but gave hell some serious consideration.
            Buck O'Neil: The Monarch of Baseball

Comment

I voted for Hell. With global warming, Hell is going to have to cool down to balance temperature.

Comment

What the latest "Hell freezing over" Line in Vegas going at?
                "Let me start by telling you this: I have never used steroids. Period. I don't know how to say it any more clearly than that. Never." :hyper:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X