Picture help!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture help!!!!!

I was watching the HBO Cubs documentary last night and they talked about 1967 when the CUbs took first place near the enjd of the season and they showed the Cubs flag waving above the Cardinals flag. Does anyone know where I can get a picture of that? I would prefer something that has enough pixels to be a desktop background, but if I have to go smaller then that is ok. I will take anything down to avatar size. Thanks for the help!

Shawn
    "I don't like to sound egotistical, but every time I stepped up to the plate with a bat in my hands, I couldn't help but feel sorry for the pitcher."
    -Rogers Hornsby-

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring."
    -Rogers Hornsby-

Just a note to all the active members of BBF, I consider all of you the smartest baseball people I have ever communicated with and love everyday I am on here. Thank you all!

Shawn..

If you can find out when that show is back on HBO.. I can get you a screen shot of the flags...

let me know via PM.
    BELIEVE

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X