Cubs Photos of all sorts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cubs Photos of all sorts

Okay, inspired by JACKIE42's great photos that he's shared with all of us here at BBF, I've collected some old Cubs photos. I may be posting some that he already posted here, so if I do, excuse me.

CATALINA ISLAND SPRING TRAINING PHOTOS
    Al Epperly in 1937 on Catalina Island.JPG
    1937: Al Epperly on Catalina Island
    A lot of people say this honor validates my career, but I didn't work hard for validation. I didn't play the game right because I saw a reward at the end of the tunnel. I played it right because that's what you're supposed to do, play it right and with respect. If this validates anything, it's that learning how to bunt and hit and run and turning two is more important than knowing where to find the little red light at the dug out camera. - Ryne Sandberg

Charlie Grimm and Rags in 1934 on Catalina Island.JPG
    Cubs Manager Charlie Grimm and his bird friend Rags in 1934 on Catalina Island
    A lot of people say this honor validates my career, but I didn't work hard for validation. I didn't play the game right because I saw a reward at the end of the tunnel. I played it right because that's what you're supposed to do, play it right and with respect. If this validates anything, it's that learning how to bunt and hit and run and turning two is more important than knowing where to find the little red light at the dug out camera. - Ryne Sandberg

Comment

Charlie Grimm with his catch in 1933.JPG
      Cubs Manager Charlie Grimm with his catch in 1933 on Catalina Island

Comment

Bill Killefer on the beach in 1922 on Catalina Island.JPG
        Cubs Manager Bill Killefer playing catch on the beach in 1922 on Catalina Island

Comment

Charlie_Grimm Golfing at Catalina Island 1928.JPG
          Charlie Grimm golfing in 1928 on Catalina Island

Comment

Cubs at Catalina Island with bats.JPG
            Cubs doing stretching exercises on Catalina Island

Comment

Cubs at Catalina Island, California 1928.JPG
              Cubs player standing in batter's box in 1928 on Catalina Island

Comment

Cubs on Dock in 1933 on Catalina Island.JPG
                Cubs standing on dock in 1933 on Catalina Island

Comment

Cubs Running Sprints in 1950 on Catalina Island.JPG
                  Cubs players running sprints in 1950 on Catalina Island

Comment

Cubs Spring Training Field at Catalina Island 1928.JPG
                    Cubs Spring Training Field in 1928 on Catalina Island

Comment

Dizzy Dean and Scooter Hansen in 1941 on Catalina Island.JPG
                      Dizzy Dean and a child in 1941 on Catalina Island

Comment

E.Banks#14. you wouldn't happen to have that book that came out a couple of years ago called "The Cubs of Catalina" would you?

Comment

Lennie Merullo in 1940 on Catalina Island
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Chisox73
                            E.Banks#14. you wouldn't happen to have that book that came out a couple of years ago called "The Cubs of Catalina" would you?
                            Yup But I'm not getting all of these from there.

Comment

Ripper Collins and an Islander in 1937 on Catalina Island
                              Attached Files

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X