From Bama..Cubs fan...and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Bama..Cubs fan...and...

I've got what may be a silly question...but here goes....We have never been to Wrigley before....4 of us flew up for Tues game....Sat in the front row just past the Astros dugout...had a great time....flew back Tues. night.

During the 9th inning, one of our party, trying to field a foul grounder down the 1B line, fell over the gate and tumbled onto the field.....We almost died laughing at him....My question?....We don't get WGN on our local Comcast cable down here....and we were wondering if his "incident" was caught by their broadcast...and, if so,....does anybody have any idea how we could get a clip of it?

Wrigley is one beautiful ballpark....and we apparently got VERY lucky on the weather....Good luck this year...and appreciate any hep you can give us on this....

Originally posted by Bama Cubs Fan View Post
    I've got what may be a silly question...but here goes....We have never been to Wrigley before....4 of us flew up for Tues game....Sat in the front row just past the Astros dugout...had a great time....flew back Tues. night.

During the 9th inning, one of our party, trying to field a foul grounder down the 1B line, fell over the gate and tumbled onto the field.....We almost died laughing at him....My question?....We don't get WGN on our local Comcast cable down here....and we were wondering if his "incident" was caught by their broadcast...and, if so,....does anybody have any idea how we could get a clip of it?

Wrigley is one beautiful ballpark....and we apparently got VERY lucky on the weather....Good luck this year...and appreciate any hep you can give us on this....
    Do you know who was batting? I think Barrett hit a screamer down there between the dugout and bullpen... but they did not show the fans... just showed Barrett looking to make sure everyone was ok...

That is the play I remember seeing... maybe one or two pitches before he stood there and took strike 3 straight down the middle...
    Last edited by RBi; 04-11-2007, 12:45 PM.
    BELIEVE

Comment

I must admit.....

I'm not sure if it was the top or bottom of the inning....we had "several" adult beverages...during the game.....which might have been partialy responsible for our friend flipping over the gate and onto the field....and the 9th was a long inning.

Anyway, he was wearing a white hat and a red shirt.... with Alabama across the front....a clip of this.....if it exists.....would be worth around eleventy billion dollars.....down here in our neighborhood.

It may NOT have even been caught by WGN....but we sure would like to find out....thanks for any help.

Comment

I think Barrett hit a screamer down there between the dugout and bullpen... but they did not show the fans... just showed Barrett looking to make sure everyone was ok...

That is the play I remember seeing... maybe one or two pitches before he stood there and took strike 3 straight down the middle...
        BELIEVE

Comment

That "screamer" went about...

4 rows behind us.....managed to somehow miss everybody....I think the "screamer" was just a few pitches AFTER the slow roller hit foul up the 1B line by "somebody".... that my buddy tried to make the play on.....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X