The lead off man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The lead off man

Let me start by saying i am Pro-Soriano but I think that theriot, especially the way he has been hitting lately, might work better in the 1 spot and have soriano in the 2. What do you guys think?

I still like Murton in the leadoff spot, but Theriot is growing on me for the #2 spot.

Shove Soriano down to the 5 spot and let his power drive in some runs.
    Jerseys hanging in my den : Santo, Jenkins, Williams, Banks, Grace, Sandberg, Dawson, Eckersley, Sutcliffe, Wood, Prior, Zambrano, Lee

Oddly enough, I never bought a Sosa jersey, even during his best years.

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Sarcastic View Post
      I still like Murton in the leadoff spot, but Theriot is growing on me for the #2 spot.

Shove Soriano down to the 5 spot and let his power drive in some runs.
      You know that might not be a bad idea. Lee, Aramis, Soriano would be an intimidating 3, 4 and 5 spots, especially if runners were on, but i think like the 2 spot because it will let him steal some bases.

Comment

The last thing I want to see Soriano do is steal bases.
        Jerseys hanging in my den : Santo, Jenkins, Williams, Banks, Grace, Sandberg, Dawson, Eckersley, Sutcliffe, Wood, Prior, Zambrano, Lee

Oddly enough, I never bought a Sosa jersey, even during his best years.

Comment

Theriot would be fine in the 1 or 2 spot. He works the count and can hit in an 0-2 count, steal bases, etc. I like Soriano in the 2 hole, he's a good fastball hitter.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X