A simple request...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A simple request...

Sorry to make my first post a request but I'm looking for a little video footage of just before yesterdays game. Any help would be great!!!

Thank you,

~G

Originally posted by gtron View Post
    Sorry to make my first post a request but I'm looking for a little video footage of just before yesterdays game. Any help would be great!!!

Thank you,

~G
    You could have had mine if you would have posted this last night. But after watching the pregame on Pie and analyzing his plate approach, I've already taped over it.

You could always try WGN and buying a couple of the game off of them.
    What a Batted Ball is Worth (in terms of a run):
    Line Drive: .356
    HBP: .342
    Non-Intentional Walk: .315
    Intentional Walk: .176
    Outfield Fly: .035
    Groundball: -.101
    Bunts: -.103
    Infield Fly: -.243
    Strikeout: -.287
    It's now officially Doctor Bob Sacamento, D.C., C.S.C.S., and working on my D.A.B.C.O. (Diplomate American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedics)

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Sacamento View Post

You could always try WGN and buying a couple of the game off of them.

Really? Do they sell older games?

Comment

Originally posted by Lipsander View Post
        Really? Do they sell older games?
        Yes, they sell older games, don't know how far back though. Here's the number: (212) 931-7777, you tell them the day/time of game, who was playing etc. It's available on DVD or if you really want, they still have VHS apparently.
        What a Batted Ball is Worth (in terms of a run):
        Line Drive: .356
        HBP: .342
        Non-Intentional Walk: .315
        Intentional Walk: .176
        Outfield Fly: .035
        Groundball: -.101
        Bunts: -.103
        Infield Fly: -.243
        Strikeout: -.287
        It's now officially Doctor Bob Sacamento, D.C., C.S.C.S., and working on my D.A.B.C.O. (Diplomate American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedics)

Comment

A lower resolution, but more convenient way to see older games is on MLB's website. I don't know if they sell individual games, but if you subscribe to their service, or know someone that does and will lend you their account for awhile, you can also see past games that way.
          To offset some of the pain of being a diehard Cubs fan, I've learned to also be a moderate Yankees fan.

Comment

thanks all, i'll keep looking

Comment

I'd love to get some video of the Cubs from the 60's and 70's. Tho the Tribune company soured me I still remember those days fondly. Back then a hustling 12yo could make enough dough to get into the bleachers all summer long, with cutting grass, taking out garbage, throwing newspapers...

It was a special time to be a baseball fan in Chicago back then. In both ballparks! There would be a lot of days when I'd go to a Wrigley day game and my old man would take me to Comiskey for a night game.
              "Let me start by telling you this: I have never used steroids. Period. I don't know how to say it any more clearly than that. Never." :hyper:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X