Pujols is leading 1B all-star voting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pujols is leading 1B all-star voting

I hate it when fan voting is dictated by reputation instead of performance, which is usually the case. I'll concede that if you offered me Pujols for Lee straight up, I'd take Pujols. However, this year, Lee is outplaying Pujols by a wide margin.

On the flipside, Soriano is among the top outfielders in voting, and admittedly, probably not deserved.
    To offset some of the pain of being a diehard Cubs fan, I've learned to also be a moderate Yankees fan.

Only one way to fix that..

http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com/mlb/even...2007/index.jsp

Vote now, vote often!
    BELIEVE

Comment

It took me 9 minutes to vote 25 times..

You get 25 votes per email address... so let's see... I can vote something like 300 times... Hmz, with the 600 members at cubshub.com... that is 15000 votes...

Now, I just got to get them all to do it...

my 6000 friends on myspace: 150,000 votes.. that would be sweet eh?
      BELIEVE

Comment

I'll do my part. DLee is my favorite player on the Cubs.
        To offset some of the pain of being a diehard Cubs fan, I've learned to also be a moderate Yankees fan.

Comment

Fielder passed Pujols in voting. I can live with that, although Fielder's not a good fielder.

Comment

He is a big fielder though.

Comment

I saw the inside the park home run he hit. He looked like an egg with legs running the bases.

Comment

Lmao, kinda like Kirby, but not pale white.

Comment

It's unfair that bonds beat alfonso at the last second. Now both Lee and Soriano can not be starters. Soriano is a way better player the bonds and the only votes he got were giants fans. I can live with one cub as a bench player but not both. Also i don't think there is any way zambrano will start it but oh well.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X