Does Soriano deserve any blame?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Soriano deserve any blame?

Let's assume that Lee was intentionally thrown at because of Soriano the night before.
    Yes--showboating disrespects the game.
    18.18%
    No--what he did wasn't showboating.
    18.18%
    No--showboating is acceptable today; if pitchers don't like it, don't serve up weak pitches.
    63.64%
    To offset some of the pain of being a diehard Cubs fan, I've learned to also be a moderate Yankees fan.

chris young and peavy are beeeeyotches., thats about all that needs to be said. Peavy is the clown for his comments coming into the game. and even if they are pissed at him, why throw at Lee? (it was intentional, and i will call anyone a freakin liar who says differently). If they plunked Alf, I'd be alright with that (if it was in the ribs) but aiming at lee's head for no good reason? bullcrap

Comment

Soriano was wrong for doing his little dance, or whatever he did. However throwing at Lee was totally unacceptable and over the top.
      "Let me start by telling you this: I have never used steroids. Period. I don't know how to say it any more clearly than that. Never." :hyper:

Comment

Originally posted by Whitesoxnut View Post
        Soriano was wrong for doing his little dance, or whatever he did. However throwing at Lee was totally unacceptable and over the top.
        I agree 100%. With our record, we have no room for any dances unless its an indian win dance. I cannot believe all the people that has chosen poll choice #3.

Comment

Should have thrown at Soriano, not Lee.
          Originally posted by Domenic
          The Yankees should see if Yogi Berra can still get behind the plate - he has ten World Series rings... he must be worth forty or fifty million a season.

Comment

I voted for poll option 3. Showboating bugs me, but it is so common these days, it just doesn't make sense to start hitting people near the head when a guy showboats one time. If he does it several times in one game, then go ahead. But atleast get the guy who did it.

Comment

It doesn't differ that much from Sammy's little home run hop IMO. Anyways, Peavy is the real punk here. I hope his suspension is longer than Young's.
              Senior Editor/Featured Writer for Home Of The Chiefs

Comment

Yeah, Peavy is a punk. He only talks that crap because no one has came up and in while he's batting. Those type need one in ribs to calm their mouth and I hope someone does.

Comment

Showboating doesn't bother me as long as they're moving. It's when they just stand there and stare that I get annoyed.
                  Last edited by vptpt; 06-19-2007, 02:01 PM. Reason: typo
                  Your luck has expired. Please purchase new luck.

Comment

Originally posted by nathanKent View Post
                    It doesn't differ that much from Sammy's little home run hop IMO. Anyways, Peavy is the real punk here. I hope his suspension is longer than Young's.
                    Ya i agree peavy is a punk and who really cares about a little dance.

Derrek Lee and sammy sosa do a little hop. Barry Bonds stares at the ball and walks slowly when he hits one and so does pujols. its no big deal. second of all soriano uses the heaviest bat in baseball. He swung so hard, the swing took him backwords and then he started taking a couple of steps backwords then turned arouned and trotted the bases. The padres are just jelous of our awesomeness!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X