Barrett traded to San Diego

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lipsander View Post
    Nooooooo. I used to cringe every time Paul stepped up to the plate. There aren't alot of good catchers anymore.
    when barrett is included as a good hitting catcher, that tells you the truth. He's had two good offensive years, and one average year (i consider a 105 OPS+ to be average) and this year was clipping along at an OPS+ of 90.

Comment

Nooooooo. I used to cringe every time Paul stepped up to the plate. There aren't alot of good catchers anymore.
      That's kinda what I thought when I read that yesterday. Bako makes the upper eschelon of my list of least favorite Cubs position players of recent years, right up there with Jason Dubois.
      Senior Editor/Featured Writer for Home Of The Chiefs

Comment

In the first PA of Rob Bowen's no doubt hall of fame Cub career, he works a lead off walk. Very nice.

Comment

I don't know about Soto. I do love Jake Fox's bat. I haven't heard if he's picked up his defense since spring training or not. I really liked Barrett. Oh, well, we'll move on.
          Fox was ok in spring he did hit a couple of homers but i think that was luck.

Dont try soto i dont really like him.

I guess we are stuck with bowen and hill.

Neither of them are good at hitting but i think hill has to be our everyday catcher. He hits a little better then bowen and i have not seen him make an error or a passed ball.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X