Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predictions for the second half of the 2007 Cubs season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predictions for the second half of the 2007 Cubs season.

What do you think will happen throughout the remainder of the 2007 Cubs Season. Will they end up over .500? Will the Brewers start slipping allowing the Cubs to claim first place? Will the Cubs slip and allow the Cardinals to pass them up? What do you think?

I honestly think the Cubs will be over .500 for the 2nd half. They are starting to play good baseball, on most days anyway. They just can't seem to get the big hit for whatever reason. I hope that comes around, but who knows.

Comment

2nd half Cubs

Cubs will defintely play above .500 providing their key players stay healthy. I liked Barrett but he wreaked havoc on the team chemistry.

Give me back just 5 of the 20 or so losses that were either by 1 run, extra innings, blown late inning leads, and/or when the Cubs out hit their opponent and they are very much in the race. "What ifs" are the legacy of this team.

The question is, will 90 wins be enough to catch Milwaukee. My heart says "yes" because I believe the Cubs are a better team (can you believe Cubs have a better team BA and team ERA than the Brewers and are 7.5 games out???) but my head says not likely.

Comment

We'll definately be winning the close games from now on I do believe. If, and its a huge if, they keep playing the way they are now, they'll overtake Milwaukee.

Comment

I'm going to keep my prediction and continue to say the Cubs will take the central. I find it disappointing that they are 7&1/2 out still and that they are in a position where one series in June, coming up with the Brew-crew, is almost critical to their season. They are on a roll now and hopefully they will roll on the Brewers this weekend.

If they dont win the series however they will have real serious problems because then they will be 9 & 1/2 out and probably wont be able to make that up.

How bout that Fontenot eh?
          "Let me start by telling you this: I have never used steroids. Period. I don't know how to say it any more clearly than that. Never." :hyper:

Comment

Well, say somehow they do end up in first place. Do any of you honestly think they'll actually do anything in the playoffs? If they make it in, I'm guessing they win one game at the most.
            2016 World Series Champions

Comment

After listening to today's game, I'm willing to admit I might be mistaken.
              2016 World Series Champions

Comment

The cubs for sure will be over.500 and will either take it from the brewers or make the playoffs as a wild card team. Either way the cubs will make it to the play offs.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X