Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cubsfan97
    replied
    Gotta agree with that. All curses shall be broken. GO CUBBIES!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Southlake CubsFan
    replied
    news..the cubs win in 06...they gotta..its their turn..redsox, white sox, cubs..its meant to be

Leave a comment:

• RyneSandberg23
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Sacamento
    No, it was going to be either one or the other, not both. Hendry knew from the get go that he better have a backup plan to losing Furcal (even though some say, he wanted Cedeno starting at SS). That backup plan proved more costly prospect and financial wise than signing Furcal.
    Maybe we'll luck out with getting Pierre instead of Raffy. I actually prefer Pierre to Furcal. Furcal seems to be a little injury prone. Cedeno might really surprise people too.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Sacamento
    replied
    Originally posted by RyneSandberg23
    Do you think we would have still signed Pierre if Furcal agreed first? Would have been sweet huh.
    No, it was going to be either one or the other, not both. Hendry knew from the get go that he better have a backup plan to losing Furcal (even though some say, he wanted Cedeno starting at SS). That backup plan proved more costly prospect and financial wise than signing Furcal.

Leave a comment:

• RBi
    replied
    Originally posted by Love the Cubs 23
    Hey, I'm the new guy here and I didn't think the size of the font would bother people. Sorry.
    no need to say sorry..

But I want to say Thanks for editing the font...

And welcome to the forum!

Leave a comment:

• Love the Cubs 23
    replied
    Originally posted by Larry Biittner
    The big news is that those using giant font sizes will never see the Cubs win in poerson this year.

Odd, but true!
    Hey, I'm the new guy here and I didn't think the size of the font would bother people. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• RyneSandberg23
    replied
    Do you think we would have still signed Pierre if Furcal agreed first? Would have been sweet huh.

Leave a comment:

• Larry Biittner
    replied
    The big news is that those using giant font sizes will never see the Cubs win in poerson this year.

Odd, but true!

Leave a comment:

• Bob Sacamento
    replied
    The Cubs are still logjammed at second base with Walker, Hairston, and Perez. With Hairston being resigned for 2.3 million, Walker at 2.5 million, and Perez at 2.5 million, two of those guys are in line as expensive bench players.

Currently the Cubs bench is looking like:

Blanco
    Mabry
    Hairston
    Perez
    Pagan/Grissom

And something still has to be done with Wellemeyer elsewise he's going to cost Novoa or Wuertz a role, since Welly is out of options.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Simpson
    replied
    Originally posted by Love the Cubs 23
    Is there any new CUB news out there? Trades or Rumors of trades? Has anybody heard if Hendry has anymore tricks up his sleeve?

THE CUBS WILL BE IN THE MIX IN 2006

Nope nothing new right now. The roster is pretty much set. And I wouldn't look for anything of real significance to happen right now. Now closer to trade deadline look for some things to light up then. But I think the only real exciting thing to come up is P&C report.

Leave a comment:

• Love the Cubs 23
    started a topic Any new CUB news?

Any new CUB news?

Is there any new CUB news out there? Trades or Rumors of trades? Has anybody heard if Hendry has anymore tricks up his sleeve?

THE CUBS WILL BE IN THE MIX IN 2006

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X