Prior a one time Yankee?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MLB Bound 2008
    prior was acually drafted by the marlins, then traded to the cubs for dontrelle willis, he never played a game with the marlins, and usually sources dont keep a close eye on those things, so thats why it dosent show him being drafted by the marlins
    Not even close to being true. Prior was definitely drafted by the Cubs with the 2nd pick overall, just behind Joe Mauer of the Twins and ahead of Mark Teixiera of the Rangers.
    "The last time the Cubs won a World Series was in 1908. The last time they were in one was 1945. Hey, any team can have a bad century."

-Tom Trebelhorn, former Cubs manager

Comment

I am not trying to beat the dead horse.. But for researching purposes I also wanted to throw in there:

March 27, 2002: Dontrelle Willis traded by the Chicago Cubs with Jose Cueto (minors), Ryan Jorgensen, and Julian Tavarez to the Florida Marlins for Antonio Alfonseca and Matt Clement.
      So everyone is aware as to how Willis was dealt to the Marlins.

Good Day!
      BELIEVE

Comment

Cubbie Blue I like your avatar. Why oh why did we trade Dontrelle. We should have taken his high windup as a gift, but instead we let him go for two pitchers who didnt do that much for us.
        "I don't like to sound egotistical, but every time I stepped up to the plate with a bat in my hands, I couldn't help but feel sorry for the pitcher."
        -Rogers Hornsby-

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring."
        -Rogers Hornsby-

Just a note to all the active members of BBF, I consider all of you the smartest baseball people I have ever communicated with and love everyday I am on here. Thank you all!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X