I have a queston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a queston

Would you rather see the cubs win the world series or win all of the games against the white sox?

I would go with the world series.
    2007 World Series Prediction Chicago Cubs Win against Detroit Tigers

+ World Series

World Series 1

White Sox 0

just add one to witch ever one you choose but DON'T SUBTRACT FROM THE OTHER ONE!
    2007 World Series Prediction Chicago Cubs Win against Detroit Tigers

Comment

This could be the biggest blow out poll in the history of BBF.
      "I think about baseball when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day and I dream about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm playing it."
      Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

um.. I am a bit tired of the whole voting games... it is really has gotten out of hand...

But I will say this...

Who cares about winning against the White sox...

unless of course it is in the playoffs..

I got 2 rules...

#1. I want my team to be playing in the playoffs...
        #2. i want my team to win the final game of the year. It would make for a better off season.
        BELIEVE

Comment

I think I'd rather the CUBS win the World Series. Beating the SOX in interleague play is just bragging rights in the city except this year we would be beating the World Champs. Still a World Series with the CUBS in my life time would be SWEET. :gt :gt :gt
          Last edited by Love the Cubs 23; 02-01-2006, 03:42 PM.
          We won't be late in 2008:gt
          With a WORLD SERIES IN CHICAGO.

Comment

Originally posted by CubsHub
            um.. I am a bit tired of the whole voting games... it is really has gotten out of hand...

But I will say this...

Who cares about winning against the White sox...

unless of course it is in the playoffs..

I got 2 rules...

#1. I want my team to be playing in the playoffs...
            #2. i want my team to win the final game of the year. It would make for a better off season.

You really only need the 2nd rule, since the final game of the World Series is the final game of the year.
            Jerseys hanging in my den : Santo, Jenkins, Williams, Banks, Grace, Sandberg, Dawson, Eckersley, Sutcliffe, Wood, Prior, Zambrano, Lee

Oddly enough, I never bought a Sosa jersey, even during his best years.

Comment

I have an idea

How's about a vote off game involving various vote off games?

Comment

I would like to see the Cubbies beat the crap out of the White Sox in the world series in 4 games!!!!!:radio

Comment

I don't care if we play the Sox 10 games and loose them all. If we win the World Series we would be the best team in baseball and nobody would remember who we lost to during the season because we are the best.

Comment

Yea the I would much rather see the Cubs win it all. Not to mention if one of the teams in the Cubs-Sox series just wins 5 or 6 each year then its not much fun because you would know what to expect. I like series' when they are close, not completely 1-sided like the YAnks and Sox.
                    "I don't like to sound egotistical, but every time I stepped up to the plate with a bat in my hands, I couldn't help but feel sorry for the pitcher."
                    -Rogers Hornsby-

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring."
                    -Rogers Hornsby-

Just a note to all the active members of BBF, I consider all of you the smartest baseball people I have ever communicated with and love everyday I am on here. Thank you all!

Comment

Do you really need to ask? Who doesn't desperately want the Cubs to win it all?

Comment

This is a no-brainer.
                        I'm a Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech and a Hell of an Engineer!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X