Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aramis Ramirez looked like an idiot tonight!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather see him stare at a ball than try to leg out a base. Last time he did that, he went to the DL. Some guys are not meant to hustle on the basepaths. Zambrano being another.
    To offset some of the pain of being a diehard Cubs fan, I've learned to also be a moderate Yankees fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Scartissue View Post
      I'd rather see him stare at a ball than try to leg out a base. Last time he did that, he went to the DL. Some guys are not meant to hustle on the basepaths. Zambrano being another.
      Exactly, ARam shouldn't be trying to leg out an extrabase. The man has had some serious leg issues (hammy, quads, groin) over his career. I'd gladly lose the extrabase that he could have had if he ran full out, then to lose him for two weeks.

As for Zman, he needs to quit sliding headfirst, that's only asking for an injury to the wrist and hand.
      What a Batted Ball is Worth (in terms of a run):
      Line Drive: .356
      HBP: .342
      Non-Intentional Walk: .315
      Intentional Walk: .176
      Outfield Fly: .035
      Groundball: -.101
      Bunts: -.103
      Infield Fly: -.243
      Strikeout: -.287
      It's now officially Doctor Bob Sacamento, D.C., C.S.C.S., and working on my D.A.B.C.O. (Diplomate American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedics)

Comment

can someone close or lock this thread?
        ~~~~~The woods are full of wardens.~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by skinhead87 View Post
          can someone close or lock this thread?
          Why?
          if you would not have commented on it this thread would have faded to the 2nd page in a hurry...
          BELIEVE

Comment

ooops. well then, let it fade
            ~~~~~The woods are full of wardens.~~~~~

Comment

No problem. Since it's my thread, I'll request it.

Mod, can you please close this thread? It was timely a couple weeks ago but is no longer relevant. Thanks!

DF1
              Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours. - Yogi Berra

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X