Soriano's coming back on Tuesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soriano's coming back on Tuesday

He'll be back in time against the Brewers. Not sure how I feel about this. I've heard he has the type of injury that can be disastrous if reaggravated.
    To offset some of the pain of being a diehard Cubs fan, I've learned to also be a moderate Yankees fan.

And we need him bad, but we shouldn't be rushing him back.

Comment

Originally posted by CubsFanJohn View Post
      i was thinking he same thing when i first heard word.
      ~~~~~The woods are full of wardens.~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by CubsFanJohn View Post
        We definitely don't need him back badly enough to force the issue. It's not as if LF suddenly became an unproductive position when he left. Murton was stellar and Floyd is playing very inspired ball since he got back. One extra HR a week won't be justified if he's not available in October.
        Senior Editor/Featured Writer for Home Of The Chiefs

Comment

I'm glad he's coming back and I'm sure he's genuinely alright. Lou isn't the type to panic

Comment

Originally posted by Shawon-o-Meter View Post
            I'm glad he's coming back and I'm sure he's genuinely alright. Lou isn't the type to panic
            I hope you're correct.
            Senior Editor/Featured Writer for Home Of The Chiefs

Comment

FWIW, I asked my physical therapist that's rehabbing my ankle. He's knowledgeable and has worked with a lot of professional athletes and olympians. He said that if the Cubs are telling the truth about the nature of Soriano's injury, three weeks isn't unusual as far as recovery time.
              To offset some of the pain of being a diehard Cubs fan, I've learned to also be a moderate Yankees fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Scartissue View Post
                FWIW, I asked my physical therapist that's rehabbing my ankle. He's knowledgeable and has worked with a lot of professional athletes and olympians. He said that if the Cubs are telling the truth about the nature of Soriano's injury, three weeks isn't unusual as far as recovery time.
                yes but i think most of us would agree that another week of not playing wouldnt hurt the team. just to be careful.
                ~~~~~The woods are full of wardens.~~~~~

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X