Its been a while

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its been a while

Since I was regularly on this site...I only have one question...what happened to Cubshub? I couldnt even find him on the members list.
    "I don't like to sound egotistical, but every time I stepped up to the plate with a bat in my hands, I couldn't help but feel sorry for the pitcher."
    -Rogers Hornsby-

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring."
    -Rogers Hornsby-

Just a note to all the active members of BBF, I consider all of you the smartest baseball people I have ever communicated with and love everyday I am on here. Thank you all!

Originally posted by Cubsfan97 View Post
    Since I was regularly on this site...I only have one question...what happened to Cubshub? I couldnt even find him on the members list.
    He's RBi and still around
    What a Batted Ball is Worth (in terms of a run):
    Line Drive: .356
    HBP: .342
    Non-Intentional Walk: .315
    Intentional Walk: .176
    Outfield Fly: .035
    Groundball: -.101
    Bunts: -.103
    Infield Fly: -.243
    Strikeout: -.287
    It's now officially Doctor Bob Sacamento, D.C., C.S.C.S., and working on my D.A.B.C.O. (Diplomate American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedics)

Comment

Originally posted by Cubsfan97 View Post
      Since I was regularly on this site...I only have one question...what happened to Cubshub? I couldn't even find him on the members list.
      I don't visit as often as I once did either. As you are likely aware by now I am no longer a mod here either.

Glad to see you back, and even happier to see our cubs in front of the Central.

If you need anything don't hesitate contacting me via PM.
      BELIEVE

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X