No announcement yet.

Zambrano!?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give him credit though. At least his ABs were interesting to watch.
    Senior Editor/Featured Writer for Home Of The Chiefs

Comment

Zambrano is not the type that needs a manager to keep him under control. This Cardinal fan hopes that the Cubs never find the right catcher for Zambrano. That's the missing piece.... a teammate, and probably a catcher.
      "Herman Franks to Sal Yvars to Bobby Thomson. Ralph Branca to Bobby Thomson to Helen Rita... cue Russ Hodges."

Comment

Originally posted by StanTheMan View Post
        Zambrano is not the type that needs a manager to keep him under control. This Cardinal fan hopes that the Cubs never find the right catcher for Zambrano. That's the missing piece.... a teammate, and probably a catcher.
        Hasn't he worked pretty well with Blanco in the past?

Comment

He's been about 60-40 so far. 60 good, and a pretty high percentage that he will have blow ups, bad months, bad stretches... all seem to be at least partially related to his emotional rollercoaster....

So I would not say Blanco has been "good" with him... maybe "adequate?"

Of course I have not been following as closely as all of you have.

So then.... if the get someone who can handle him/keep him grounded BETTER than Blanco.... watch out.
          "Herman Franks to Sal Yvars to Bobby Thomson. Ralph Branca to Bobby Thomson to Helen Rita... cue Russ Hodges."

Comment

Originally posted by StanTheMan View Post
            He's been about 60-40 so far. 60 good, and a pretty high percentage that he will have blow ups, bad months, bad stretches... all seem to be at least partially related to his emotional rollercoaster....

So I would not say Blanco has been "good" with him... maybe "adequate?"

Of course I have not been following as closely as all of you have.

So then.... if the get someone who can handle him/keep him grounded BETTER than Blanco.... watch out.
            We had that guy....
            Senior Editor/Featured Writer for Home Of The Chiefs

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X