Lou and his advertisments on WGN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lou and his advertisments on WGN

This is kinda off the wall, but since I am currently in Iraq and the only way that I can get my Cubs fix is to listen to all the games on the internet radio. Anyways, has anyone else heard the corny Coach Lou commercials, they are horribly funny, if I did them I would be embarrased. One goes like this; "After I get in a heated discussion with an umpire, theres nothing I would rather to cool off with than some Dean's Ice Cream." HAHA Hilarious, another one is Lous talking about how he got lost going to the Friendly Confines so he bought a new Chevy Tahoe because it has onboard OnStar.

Lets go Mr. Lilly we are accepting applications for the new Cubs Ace if you win tonight you get the job. (Hint: theres isnt much competition)

Originally posted by CUBS4VEDDER View Post
    One goes like this; "After I get in a heated discussion with an umpire, theres nothing I would rather to cool off with than some Dean's Ice Cream."
    I'd bet that Lou knows his ice cream.
    To offset some of the pain of being a diehard Cubs fan, I've learned to also be a moderate Yankees fan.

Comment

Yeah, he sure looks like it.

Cubs Ace = Ted Lilly
      2nd = Carlos Zambrano

Comment

Originally posted by CUBS4VEDDER View Post
        Yeah, he sure looks like it.

Cubs Ace = Ted Lilly
        2nd = Carlos Zambrano
        Insofar as consistent performance, yes. Insofar as incredible stuff when he's on top of his game, probably not. Insofar as being a visible team leader, no. Z is the elder statesman on the team. If memory serves me correctly, only Wood has been here longer, right?
        Senior Editor/Featured Writer for Home Of The Chiefs

Comment

the only one that i've heard is the chevy one, i'll have to listen for the deans commercial.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X