Seattle Area Cubs Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle Area Cubs Fans

Looking for Cubs fans in the Seattle area to watch the playoffs with! They will make it!...I doubt any Old Style will be served though....

Originally posted by chief_joe500 View Post
    Looking for Cubs fans in the Seattle area to watch the playoffs with! They will make it!...I doubt any Old Style will be served though....
    I don't live in Seattle, but I go there roughly once a month. If I'm there in October as planned, maybe I'll join you.
    To offset some of the pain of being a diehard Cubs fan, I've learned to also be a moderate Yankees fan.

Comment

Originally posted by chief_joe500 View Post
      I'm in Portland, OR not too far away, if patient treatments permit I'll join ya.
      What a Batted Ball is Worth (in terms of a run):
      Line Drive: .356
      HBP: .342
      Non-Intentional Walk: .315
      Intentional Walk: .176
      Outfield Fly: .035
      Groundball: -.101
      Bunts: -.103
      Infield Fly: -.243
      Strikeout: -.287
      It's now officially Doctor Bob Sacamento, D.C., C.S.C.S., and working on my D.A.B.C.O. (Diplomate American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedics)

Comment

Too bad Seattle/Chicago world series isn't in the cards. Judging by ticket prices and availability of Mariner regular season tickets, Seattle will be (relatively speaking) the cheapest place to get Cubs world series tickets if they ever go on sale.
        To offset some of the pain of being a diehard Cubs fan, I've learned to also be a moderate Yankees fan.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X