My Gripe About MLB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scartissue View Post
    Scheduling playoff games at 10 pm EST isn't exactly the way to build a young fan base--how many pre-teens are going to be up at 1 am to finish the game? Heck, I'm closer to 40 than 30, so that's starting to become late for me as well.

I understand the desire to have the games during primetime in the home markets, but they should start the games at 9 pm EST at the latest, and the game will still be on during prime time.
    Sorry to all EastCoast and Midwest Cubby fans but I'm overjoyed with the start time for Wed game. I'll be able to watch the game and go to bed at a decent hour! BTW primetime out here on WestCoast is 8pm PT (11pm ET), you can't find anything but reruns on before then. But the balance act is we get Monday Night Football games starting at 5 or 6 pm PT which pisses alot of bigtime football fans off because their still working.
    What a Batted Ball is Worth (in terms of a run):
    Line Drive: .356
    HBP: .342
    Non-Intentional Walk: .315
    Intentional Walk: .176
    Outfield Fly: .035
    Groundball: -.101
    Bunts: -.103
    Infield Fly: -.243
    Strikeout: -.287
    It's now officially Doctor Bob Sacamento, D.C., C.S.C.S., and working on my D.A.B.C.O. (Diplomate American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedics)

Comment

I'm loving it because I won't be home from work until 8:30.
      Senior Editor/Featured Writer for Home Of The Chiefs

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X