Cubs Win! Cubs win the Division

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cubs Win! Cubs win the Division

After a long and grinding season, filled with many ups and downs it is finally over. The Cubs have taken the division. How many times did we think they were dead? How many times did they look like a very good team? How many times did they go right back to looking like a bad team? But it is all over, the Cubs have finally did it.

They can pop the cheap champagne and celebrate, they've done it.
    Last edited by Ubiquitous; 09-28-2007, 07:51 PM.

Central Division Champs 2007!!!!

Well said Ub!

Comment

Hell yeah!!!!! Thank you San Diego!!!!!!!

Comment

worst to first!
        BELIEVE

Comment

Lou is getting teary!

Comment

Originally posted by RBi View Post
            worst to first!
            Forgot all about that. Hopefully we can channel the last few worst to first teams.

Comment

This is the first time since 1984 that many of us have, with some hesitation, routed for the Padres

Comment

Kerry Wood is the first Cub to be in 3 Cubs playoffs since Stan Hack and Phil Cavarretta.

Comment

Congrats, Cubs fans!

Hopefully, we will see you in a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Ubiquitous View Post
                    After a long and grinding season, filled with many ups and downs it is finally over. The Cubs have taken the division. How many times did we think they were dead? How many times did they look like a very good team? How many times did they go right back to looking like a bad team? But it is all over, the Cubs have finally did it.

They can pop the cheap champagne and celebrate, they've done it.
                    i was watching the brewers game with a bunch of brewers fans (i am visiting my parents this weekend up in kenosha) and i had to call my dad to get an update on the cubs at chili's.

man, i was SOOOOOO nervous at work today. lots of stomach flutters and all that. whatever happens from here, happens. getting in is the important part. cant win a WS without getting in. everything else will take care of itself.

Comment

Please give me a reason to care about baseball!!! GO cubs. My mets look like the old cubs.h
                      Trusted Traders: Nerfan Dalkowski110

Comment

This is a great feeling! So many ups and downs but we finally got one of our goals

Comment

Originally posted by psbaseballfan27 View Post
                          Please give me a reason to care about baseball!!! GO cubs. My mets look like the old cubs.h
                          I'm really holding out hope the Mets make it. I live in NY, so I might go to either NY or Philly games if they face the Cubs. I really don't want to be wearing my Cubs jersey in Philly. I'm sure I'd get ribbed at Shea too, but I'll take the Shea crowd over the Philly crowd any day of the week.
                          To offset some of the pain of being a diehard Cubs fan, I've learned to also be a moderate Yankees fan.

Comment

Way to go !

Good Luck In The Playoffs !

Comment

Does anyone have a link or something to where we can watch the lockeroom celebration? I have to say I'm glad the regular season is over, I've been nervous as hell for the past week or so. Good job Lou and the Cubbies. I appreciate it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X