X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is a rather bad link on youtube.

But for the best just go to WGN

Comment

This has been a loooong season. This season litterately wore me out. Its been exciting most of the year. I remember the first 2 months In was sitting back with all my hopes for a WS because of the offseason being smashed and now Im as alive as Ive been since...well 2003. Lets hope for a much better outcome...but with Lou controlling everything I feel more confident. GO CUBS GO!!!!!!!
      "I don't like to sound egotistical, but every time I stepped up to the plate with a bat in my hands, I couldn't help but feel sorry for the pitcher."
      -Rogers Hornsby-

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring."
      -Rogers Hornsby-

Just a note to all the active members of BBF, I consider all of you the smartest baseball people I have ever communicated with and love everyday I am on here. Thank you all!

Comment

Congrats to the Cubs and their fans. They deserved it. My team looks to have gagged so I will be pulling for the Cubs to go all the way
        "I'm happy for [Edwin Encarnacion] because this guy bleeds internally, big-time" -Dusty Baker

"If on-base percentage is so important, then why don't they put it on the scoreboard?" -Jeff Francoeur

"At the end of the day, the sun comes up and I still have a job" -Joba Chamberlain

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X