Parking near Wrigley for Sat's game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking near Wrigley for Sat's game

We were lucky enough to get four seats to Saturday's game... but we'll be bringing our 2.5 year old daughter along, so we need to park pretty close.

I'd rather not take the DeVry shuttle, as I really don't want her without her carseat.

Can anyone share any helpful information for leads for parking on Saturday? We'd be eternally grateful!!!

Go Cubs Go!!!
    Heather, whose heart was broken in '84, who attended the Bartman game, and who hopes this could be the year!

Originally posted by DrinkTheKool-Aid View Post
    We were lucky enough to get four seats to Saturday's game... but we'll be bringing our 2.5 year old daughter along, so we need to park pretty close.

I'd rather not take the DeVry shuttle, as I really don't want her without her carseat.

Can anyone share any helpful information for leads for parking on Saturday? We'd be eternally grateful!!!

Go Cubs Go!!!
    Heather, whose heart was broken in '84, who attended the Bartman game, and who hopes this could be the year!
    Not sure about the playoffs, but during the regular season there is a McDonalds across the street from the front of the Stadium. If you get there a few hours early you might be able to park there. It was $20 in April, not sure about October. Otherwise there's street parking and a few pay lots in either direction.

Comment

I'm wondering why you're taking such a young kid to the game. Why not provide someone who may enjoy the game with the ticket?

Comment

Ummmm, not that it really matters who I choose to take to the game, but....

There are four of us going: my mom, my husband, my daughter, and myself. We've tried to find a sitter, but are unable to find one. It's homecoming weekend in our town, so all of our high school babysitters are unavailable as the dance is Saturday night, and our adult sitter we use one day per week while I teach is having knee surgery today, and is therefore unavailable for Saturday.

Besides that, she's been to a game this season and really enjoyed it. In fact, just the other day she said, "Mommy? I want to go to a baseball field again." So rest assured, she'll enjoy it.

Comment

my mom, my husband, my daughter, and myself.
          Enjoy the magic of Wrigley... With your family!

I'd fork out the money for a cab.

BELIEVE

Comment

My God, Wrigley will be electric Saturday, I cannot wait to see that game. I hope to God that the fans are up the whole game. I hate it when the fans sit there and wait for something to get them excited. The players feed off of the fans, not the other way around.

Comment

For what its worth, you are probably better off taking the Devry shuttle. I know you have a small child, but the shuttle will be going real slow with all the traffic. Trying to get a parking spot anywhere near Wrigley and then actually getting out (Especially since the Cubs are going to Win the series that day), will be next to impossible.

Comment

Go Cubs Go!!!
                you arent going to find anything within a couple of blocks for a reasonable sum. parking is at a premium on the weekends around the park even during the offseason, let alone during the playoffs.

Comment

Just an update---

I found a pass for the Green Lot on Craig's List for $50- we wouldn't fork that out for a regular game, but on this special occasion we did. We figured with that, we knew EXACTLY where we'd be parked (no chancing it on guys waving us into their garage with flags) and that peace of mind was worth it.

I apologize if I was snarky about taking DD to the game- but we've been reading "Let's Go, Cubs!" (http://www.amazon.com/Lets-Go-Cubs-A...1505572&sr=8-1) and she's excited to get back to Wrigley...

Now, let's get a win tonight, so we'll bring some momentum back to Clark & Addison!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X