Game 3 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 3 Thread

I'll be gone for the first 1.5-2 hours of the game, but I'll get it started. Livian Hernandez Has a 1.60 WHIP and a 4.93 ERA this season, and opponents are batting .371 against him. There's no reason we shouldn't tear this guy apart. Go Cubs!
    Senior Editor/Featured Writer for Home Of The Chiefs

i'll be at the game today. hopefully i'll bring them some luck.

Comment

Have a good time rockin. Go Cubs!

Comment

Anybody who was watching this care to comment on how bad Hill looked? I didn't see it.

Comment

Yikes. Bases loaded, 3-1 count, 1 out, and the Cubs batter swings at ball 4 and grounds into a double play.

I'm rooting for ya', Cubbies. I have family in Chicago who are season ticket holders. Hope you can come back, starting tonight.
          CLEVELAND INDIANS Central Division Champions

1920 1948 1954 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2001 2007

Comment

Originally posted by nathanKent View Post
            Anybody who was watching this care to comment on how bad Hill looked? I didn't see it.
            Fastballs caught fat part of plate, curve didn't have usual big break. Just didn't look good.
            To offset some of the pain of being a diehard Cubs fan, I've learned to also be a moderate Yankees fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Scartissue View Post
              Fastballs caught fat part of plate, curve didn't have usual big break. Just didn't look good.
              No good.

Also....these commercials....as if there weren't enough reasons already to cold cock Dane Cook....

Comment

Originally posted by BoofBonser26 View Post
                Yikes. Bases loaded, 3-1 count, 1 out, and the Cubs batter swings at ball 4 and grounds into a double play.

I'm rooting for ya', Cubbies. I have family in Chicago who are season ticket holders. Hope you can come back, starting tonight.
                Yeah, I don't get it. Only one out, and the guy is throwing nothing but balls. Don't swing. Singles hitters shouldn't swing in that situation. Ever. I love DeRosa, but that was dumb.

I'm pulling for the Indians for the rest of the postseason. Sabathia and Carmona are great, and I still love Kenny Lofton and Joe Borowski.

Comment

I feel bad for the Cubs fans...sorry guys. MLB and TBS are also bumming, I'm sure.
                  BOSTON RED SOX WORLD CHAMPIONS 19031912191519161918 20042007

Comment

Three more outs to go.

Comment

the very definition of choke. i was under the delusional impression that we would be competitive today, instead we found a way to out-lose the first two games. better days...

Comment

and depression sets in...

Comment

Sorry Cubs fans. I was pulling for them, too.
                          "I'm happy for [Edwin Encarnacion] because this guy bleeds internally, big-time" -Dusty Baker

"If on-base percentage is so important, then why don't they put it on the scoreboard?" -Jeff Francoeur

"At the end of the day, the sun comes up and I still have a job" -Joba Chamberlain

Comment

From my perspective, it was a fun season, Cubs. I hope it was for you too.
                            CLEVELAND INDIANS Central Division Champions

1920 1948 1954 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2001 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Scartissue View Post
                              he didnt look good. but then again, neither did hernandez for the most part. the difference being 4 DP's

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X