Clear All

• RBi
    replied
    here it is:
    http://www.cubshub.com/TakeMeOut.mp3

Leave a comment:

• ndistops
    replied
    I have a Harry Caray stretch-singing audio file in mp3 format. If you want one, PM me your e-mail address and I will send it to you in an attachment.

Leave a comment:

• Cubsfan97
    replied
    Originally posted by halloffamefan
    I'm not sure of a link, but you can download it from a file sharing program such as Bearshare. Just search for "take me out to the ballgame" and you'll find what you're looking for.
    You can do that but its also illeagal and if you get caught its like $1000 per download or something like that. I used to use that though. Limewire and KAzaa are both better than Bearshare though.

Leave a comment:

• halloffamefan
    replied
    Originally posted by cubfanmom
    Cool pic... I have to save it for my 3 yr old...

Where is the link to hear him sing just one more time..... with some great booth pics included! ? !

CFM
    I'm not sure of a link, but you can download it from a file sharing program such as Bearshare. Just search for "take me out to the ballgame" and you'll find what you're looking for.

Leave a comment:

• cubfanmom
    replied
    Cool pic... I have to save it for my 3 yr old...

Where is the link to hear him sing just one more time..... with some great booth pics included! ? !

CFM

Leave a comment:

• KCGHOST
    replied
    I've loved Caray ever since I first heard him in he late fifties.

Leave a comment:

• brooklyndodger14
    replied
    Remembering Harry Caray

It might be!!! IT COULD BE!!!! HOLY COW IT IS!!!!! HOMERUN!!!!!!!!

Bless ya, Harry wherever you are!

Leave a comment:

• RBi
    replied
    "Aw, how could he (Jorge Orta) lose the ball in the sun, he's from Mexico." - Harry Caray..

OUCH!

Leave a comment:

• Ravenlord
    replied
    "He lost the ball in the sun...he gets paid two million dollars to lose the ball in the sun"

Leave a comment:

• Chisox73
    replied
    It's 7:30 here in Chicago.

Cheers Harry!

Leave a comment:

• Chisox73
    started a topic 8 Years Ago Today

8 Years Ago Today

It doesn't seem like that long ago,but it was on this day in 1998 that beloved Chicago icon Harry Caray passed away.

Harry was beloved on both sides of town,and was,and always will be a larger than life figure.

My request for all of you that at 7:30pm local time tonight,we all raise a glass in honor of Harry Caray. It would only be fitting tribute to the voice of the fan.

We'll always miss you Harry.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X