Player To Be Named Later

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player To Be Named Later

Now that the Cubs are owed a PTBNL from the Twins for Monroe, doesn't that make two players the Cubs are now waiting on? Did they ever receive their PTBN from Pittsburgh in the Izturis deal? How much later can later be? Especially now that Izturis has been released by the Pirates. I'm beginning to think Hendry just drove to PNC Park and dumped Izturis out on the curb like an unwanted dog.
    Four-eyes Shottenhoffen...a utility infielder. They've got a whole damn team of utility infielders.

Originally posted by LittleCubFan'sDad View Post
    Now that the Cubs are owed a PTBNL from the Twins for Monroe, doesn't that make two players the Cubs are now waiting on? Did they ever receive their PTBN from Pittsburgh in the Izturis deal? How much later can later be? Especially now that Izturis has been released by the Pirates. I'm beginning to think Hendry just drove to PNC Park and dumped Izturis out on the curb like an unwanted dog.
    I thought we had received the PTBNL from the Izturis trade, but I can't remember who it was. Maybe that's an indication that I'm wrong. As for the deal with the Twins, after they have a few weeks with him, I'm willing to bet the PTBNL ends up being Monroe.
    Senior Editor/Featured Writer for Home Of The Chiefs

Comment

The teams have 6 months to come up with a PTBNL. SO for the izturis deal they still have 2 months to complete the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ubiquitous View Post
        The teams have 6 months to come up with a PTBNL. SO for the izturis deal they still have 2 months to complete the deal.
        Thanks for that info. I wouldn't be surprised if the Cubs just forgot.
        Four-eyes Shottenhoffen...a utility infielder. They've got a whole damn team of utility infielders.

Comment

Thanks for that info. I wouldn't be surprised if the Cubs just forgot.
          Often small amounts of money exchange places (25K) instead of players.
          What a Batted Ball is Worth (in terms of a run):
          Line Drive: .356
          HBP: .342
          Non-Intentional Walk: .315
          Intentional Walk: .176
          Outfield Fly: .035
          Groundball: -.101
          Bunts: -.103
          Infield Fly: -.243
          Strikeout: -.287
          It's now officially Doctor Bob Sacamento, D.C., C.S.C.S., and working on my D.A.B.C.O. (Diplomate American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedics)

Comment

I'm beginning to think Hendry just drove to PNC Park and dumped Izturis out on the curb like an unwanted dog.
            Hopefully he slowed down when he kicked Izturis out of the car. I think he was on his way to Florida with Jacque in the back, heading down I-70, when the Cubs brass called him back to Chicago.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X