Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Z trimmed, primed for Cy Young push...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sure didn't look like Z out there when I saw the pic.

Seriously,I think that he could win 20 if he stays healthy and gets more than adequate run support.

Comment

itd be nice if prior and z both stay heathly, and both win 20 games..thatd be AMAZING!
      Southlake Carroll Dragons Football
      National Champs '04, '05, '06
      State Champs '88, '92, '93, '02, '04, '05, '06

Comment

Sorry to tell you, but run support has nothing to do with big Z winning 20 games.

It's all bullpen. Cubs bullpen for as long as I've been a Cubs fan has just been horrible. I don't know where you'd track a stat like that, but I bet you Z had 20 wins pre-Cubs-super-hero-bullpen.

BTW.. Did they fire Dusty yet? Wishes I guess.

Comment

Wbc

Big Z with a great performance today for venezuela against a very good puerto rico team. 4 ip and 2 hit

Comment

Originally posted by Kurant
            Sorry to tell you, but run support has nothing to do with big Z winning 20 games.

It's all bullpen. Cubs bullpen for as long as I've been a Cubs fan has just been horrible. I don't know where you'd track a stat like that, but I bet you Z had 20 wins pre-Cubs-super-hero-bullpen.

BTW.. Did they fire Dusty yet? Wishes I guess.
            go count up how many times Z gave up 3 or less runs in a game and lost...i think for him run support was pathetic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X