X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ubiquitous
    replied
    Originally posted by otis89 View Post
    Still think they won't win 100? All they have to do is go 15-12 the rest of the way.
    I guess it is my turn to ask you.

Leave a comment:

• otis89
    replied
    Originally posted by Ubiquitous View Post
    The Cubs have equaled their win total of last year today and have 27 games to go.
    Still think they won't win 100? All they have to do is go 15-12 the rest of the way.

Leave a comment:

• Ubiquitous
    replied
    The Cubs have equaled their win total of last year today and have 27 games to go.

Leave a comment:

• nightotter
    replied
    good game. Cubs 3, Phils 2.

Leave a comment:

• dgd0007
    replied
    Whats the future?

I think the Cubs will continue to 100 wins. I know were all looking for the Cubs to win this year, but I would like to see a dynasty built. It bothers me a little that the Cubs dont seem to have much going on down on the farm. What they drafted this year will take a while to develop, as it always does in the minors.

http://thelebsports.com/baseball/the...ue-journey/741

Leave a comment:

• Mild Sauce
    replied
    Yesterday's game was great because it was so hard fought and fun to watch.

Today's game was so great because it was so hard fought and such a well played game. Great job by Marquis today, he seemed to be very well on throughout the game.

Leave a comment:

• Ubiquitous
    replied
    Cubs need to go 17-12 to get to 100 wins and 18-11 to get to 101 games. 101 games is important because that would mean they are 40 games over .500

Leave a comment:

• cubmanjay
    replied
    Today was a hard fought victory. What a great game, Marquis pitched his best game of the season and the Cubs got all the right bounces in the 7th.

Leave a comment:

• sopclod
    replied
    I don't know if I'd call it great, but it was definitely hard fought. We need Z to get his stuff together. You could make a case that he's the 4th best starter on this team right now.

Leave a comment:

• Mild Sauce
    replied
    Wow, what a great and hard fought win today!

Leave a comment:

• sopclod
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Sacamento View Post
    Harden was already amazing in his AL stints not only this year but in his history in the league when healthy. Since joining the Cubs, the organization has had him throw dominantly fastballs mixing in his change and slider less often but more effectively. Harden is unbelievable when he pitches, the worst part is that he taxes the pen nearly everytime. What the Cubs are doing with Harden is how they should have managed Kerry Wood but were not smart enough to do so.
    109 pitches - I hope that's a high-water mark for the remainder of the season. He's been awesome but we really need him healthy and 100% for the post season.

Leave a comment:

• Mild Sauce
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Sacamento View Post
    Harden was already amazing in his AL stints not only this year but in his history in the league when healthy. Since joining the Cubs, the organization has had him throw dominantly fastballs mixing in his change and slider less often but more effectively. Harden is unbelievable when he pitches, the worst part is that he taxes the pen nearly everytime. What the Cubs are doing with Harden is how they should have managed Kerry Wood but were not smart enough to do so.
    Yeah, I knew that he was good, just not as good as he's actually been.

As for today, Cubbies keep rolling.

Leave a comment:

• kanderber
    replied
    Bob -- where do you get those numbers in your sig from?

Leave a comment:

• Bob Sacamento
    replied
    Originally posted by Mild Sauce View Post
    DeRosa and Harden both looked amazing. I can't even believe how good Harden's been since he got here.

Leave a comment:

• Mild Sauce
    replied
    DeRosa and Harden both looked amazing. I can't even believe how good Harden's been since he got here.

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X