Gameday Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gameday Live

Anybody else having trouble with it this year? I opened it once and it gave me the basic frame, but a white screen where the flash display of the field is supposed to be. I closed the window and tried it again, and on a single click it opened 14 tabs of gameday, all with the white screen.
    Senior Editor/Featured Writer for Home Of The Chiefs

I didn't have a problem. This year they required a download of some add-on that I downloaded, but it sounds like you got past that point.
    To offset some of the pain of being a diehard Cubs fan, I've learned to also be a moderate Yankees fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Scartissue View Post
      I didn't have a problem. This year they required a download of some add-on that I downloaded, but it sounds like you got past that point.
      I may have missed that. Is the download easy to find on the website or have they hidden it?

Comment

Originally posted by nathanKent View Post
        I may have missed that. Is the download easy to find on the website or have they hidden it?
        Now that you mention it, I think it was a button in the middle of the white screen that you had to click.
        To offset some of the pain of being a diehard Cubs fan, I've learned to also be a moderate Yankees fan.

Comment

I think it uses Adobe Flashplayer for it to work. Make sure you are updated to Flashplayer 9. That thing you clicked to download was for watching the in game videos wasn't it? I had to do that too, but I had already been using the regular gameday.

Comment

Originally posted by Lipsander View Post
            That thing you clicked to download was for watching the in game videos wasn't it?
            Maybe. I don't remember anymore. BTW--I upgraded the video quality to premium this year. Really nice picture.

Comment

I'll mess around with it again this afternoon.

Comment

Disregard this post.
                Last edited by Solair Wright; 04-03-2008, 01:31 PM.

Comment

there are times that after a while i have problemsd with that ... with the all white screen

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X