Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cubsfan97
    replied
    Hmm the phiosophy Ive always had, is if they're someone whos selling to hundreds of different people, its prolly a real ticket. Its people who walk around saying they got an extra ticket or something like that, someone who dont have many that are the risk of counterfeiting. Just go to ones that look like regulars out there, you'll know what they look like, they got huge handfuls of them tickets and they selling to everyone. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• rockin500
    replied
    Originally posted by peds33 View Post
    Hi,

Just after some advice on buying tickets on game day outside Wrigley.

When I was last in Chicago (4 years ago) the street outside the ground was lined with scalpers, is this still the case or has Stubhub cut in on their market?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    they are still out there. but you should go with craigslist or stubhub instead unless you know someone to be totally trustworthy

Leave a comment:

• Scartissue
    replied
    Originally posted by peds33 View Post
    Hi,

When I was last in Chicago (4 years ago) the street outside the ground was lined with scalpers, is this still the case or has Stubhub cut in on their market?

Do you really want to take the risk of buying counterfeit tickets? I don't know whether it happens at Wrigley, but counterfeit tickets are often sold at NY sporting events.

Leave a comment:

• peds33
    started a topic Scalpers still at Wrigley Field?

Scalpers still at Wrigley Field?

Hi,

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X