MRI reveals moderate strain:Prior shut down 7-10 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MRI reveals moderate strain:Prior shut down 7-10 days

""By no means would it [require] any kind of surgery," O'Neal said of Prior's shoulder problem."

mlb.com

encouraging

damn. got it before i did.

at least there isnt any structural damage and he just needs a bit of rest. of course, some (many?) people are going to cry conspiracy. whatever. As long as its attached to his body, I expect him to be back by mid april.

not great news, but not bad either.

Comment

This is great news compared to what it could have been. So instead of Prior being ready by April 5th, it's looking more like a late April start. I wouldn't be suprised to see us get Prior and Wood back within a week or two of each other.
      What a Batted Ball is Worth (in terms of a run):
      Line Drive: .356
      HBP: .342
      Non-Intentional Walk: .315
      Intentional Walk: .176
      Outfield Fly: .035
      Groundball: -.101
      Bunts: -.103
      Infield Fly: -.243
      Strikeout: -.287
      It's now officially Doctor Bob Sacamento, D.C., C.S.C.S., and working on my D.A.B.C.O. (Diplomate American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedics)

Comment

Originally posted by rockin500
        damn. got it before i did.

at least there isnt any structural damage and he just needs a bit of rest. of course, some (many?) people are going to cry conspiracy. whatever. As long as its attached to his body, I expect him to be back by mid april.

not great news, but not bad either.
        i concur

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Sacamento
          This is great news compared to what it could have been. So instead of Prior being ready by April 5th, it's looking more like a late April start. I wouldn't be suprised to see us get Prior and Wood back within a week or two of each other.
          its about what i expected really. we dont even need him until the second trip through the rotation due to off days.

Comment

Originally posted by rockin500
            its about what i expected really. we dont even need him until the second trip through the rotation due to off days.
            Prior didn't start last season until the 13th of April, so I'd put his return date around then or a week later, as long as he doesn't come down with anything in the meantime.
            What a Batted Ball is Worth (in terms of a run):
            Line Drive: .356
            HBP: .342
            Non-Intentional Walk: .315
            Intentional Walk: .176
            Outfield Fly: .035
            Groundball: -.101
            Bunts: -.103
            Infield Fly: -.243
            Strikeout: -.287
            It's now officially Doctor Bob Sacamento, D.C., C.S.C.S., and working on my D.A.B.C.O. (Diplomate American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedics)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X