X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Sacamento
    replied
    Originally posted by rockin500
    its about what i expected really. we dont even need him until the second trip through the rotation due to off days.
    Prior didn't start last season until the 13th of April, so I'd put his return date around then or a week later, as long as he doesn't come down with anything in the meantime.

Leave a comment:

• rockin500
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Sacamento
    This is great news compared to what it could have been. So instead of Prior being ready by April 5th, it's looking more like a late April start. I wouldn't be suprised to see us get Prior and Wood back within a week or two of each other.
    its about what i expected really. we dont even need him until the second trip through the rotation due to off days.

Leave a comment:

• redwhitenblue
    replied
    Originally posted by rockin500
    damn. got it before i did.

at least there isnt any structural damage and he just needs a bit of rest. of course, some (many?) people are going to cry conspiracy. whatever. As long as its attached to his body, I expect him to be back by mid april.

not great news, but not bad either.
    i concur

Leave a comment:

• Bob Sacamento
    replied
    This is great news compared to what it could have been. So instead of Prior being ready by April 5th, it's looking more like a late April start. I wouldn't be suprised to see us get Prior and Wood back within a week or two of each other.

Leave a comment:

• rockin500
    replied
    damn. got it before i did.

at least there isnt any structural damage and he just needs a bit of rest. of course, some (many?) people are going to cry conspiracy. whatever. As long as its attached to his body, I expect him to be back by mid april.

not great news, but not bad either.

Leave a comment:

• MRI reveals moderate strain:Prior shut down 7-10 days

""By no means would it [require] any kind of surgery," O'Neal said of Prior's shoulder problem."

mlb.com

encouraging

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X