Neifi gets the start on Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neifi gets the start on Friday

Well Friday marks the first but certainly not the last start for Neifi Perez. Instead of going with Walker whom is 4-8 in his first two games, the more defensively reliable Perez will get the nod. The reasoning behind this appears that Maddux, who relies on infield D, is starting. But don't expect to see Blanco behind the plate catching for Greg, as Barrett caught most of Maddux's games last year. Hmmm, wonder if that switch from a defensive catcher to an offensive catcher last year had any impact on Maddux achieving 15 wins...
    What a Batted Ball is Worth (in terms of a run):
    Line Drive: .356
    HBP: .342
    Non-Intentional Walk: .315
    Intentional Walk: .176
    Outfield Fly: .035
    Groundball: -.101
    Bunts: -.103
    Infield Fly: -.243
    Strikeout: -.287
    It's now officially Doctor Bob Sacamento, D.C., C.S.C.S., and working on my D.A.B.C.O. (Diplomate American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedics)

well, lets see, walker sucks defensively. Maddux relies on his defense. Its going to be wet, slick and cold. Yep, I want Neifi. If it was 75, dry and perfect weather, i will take walker, but not with the way the weather is going to be today.

Comment

i agree with the move here for defense, the move i don't like is putting neifi second in the lineup like he'll be...i thought i heard blanco WAS starting tomorrow?...but it'd be better if he wasn't

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X