Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pesky6
    replied
    Just to let you know, we went to Gino's East for some good deep-dish pizza and also made it to Goose Island for some AWESOME beer and burgers! My favorite was the 312 Urban Wheat. Other than the weather, my trip to Chicago was awesome! Thanks for the tips, everyone!

Leave a comment:

• RBi
    replied
    Originally posted by Atlanta Braves Freak
    On the Southside, try Pepe's it's a Mexican restaurant, can you say GREAT FOOD!
    gran alimento

Leave a comment:

• Atlanta Braves Freak
    replied
    On the Southside, try Pepe's it's a Mexican restaurant, can you say GREAT FOOD!

Leave a comment:

• Zambrano34
    replied
    Billy Goat Tavern is my favorite.

Leave a comment:

• CubBlue
    replied
    Originally posted by rockin500
    giordano's is very good pizza. so is Gino's East (I do prefer Giordano's, but Gino's is definitely high quality too). If you are looking for near the ballpark, Goose Island on Clark is an excellent choice.
    I vouch for this and now Im hungry again dagnabbit

Leave a comment:

• ZR56664
    replied
    Sorry, Underage

Originally posted by Michael H.
    If you're a fan of good beer, you owe it to yourself to stop by Goose Island. Honker's Ale and "312" are two of my favorite beers!
    Sorry but I've still got 6 years till I can go into a bar and drink. But I will remember to go there and try their beer when I am 21. lol. I may try some of their food though. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Michael H.
    replied
    Originally posted by pesky6
    Pardon the ignorance, but what is goose island and where are those two places in relation to Wrigley?
    If you're a fan of good beer, you owe it to yourself to stop by Goose Island. Honker's Ale and "312" are two of my favorite beers!

Leave a comment:

• rockin500
    replied
    Originally posted by pesky6
    Pardon the ignorance, but what is goose island and where are those two places in relation to Wrigley?
    goose island is a brewpub with excellent food and their own beer. Its about 1 block south of Wrigley along Clark.

Leave a comment:

• RBi
    replied
    3735 N Clark
    Chicago

Wrigleysville Dogs
    http://www.planet99.com/chicago/restaurants/14907.html

And I think Rockin said Goose Island is right next to them.

Leave a comment:

• pesky6
    replied
    Originally posted by rockin500
    eh, its alright. not bad. theres a diner right next to goose island that is better. and its cheap. i tend to eat at the diner about 8-10 times a summer as its good food.

Leave a comment:

• ZR56664
    replied
    Thank You for all the suggestions.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I'm looking forward to a great time in Wrigleyville.

Leave a comment:

• rockin500
    replied
    eh, its alright. not bad. theres a diner right next to goose island that is better. and its cheap. i tend to eat at the diner about 8-10 times a summer as its good food.

Leave a comment:

• RBi
    replied
    how about this place?

Leave a comment:

• pesky6
    replied
    Thanks for the info, cubshub. . . i looked at their menus and while the food looks good, i'm more of a "cheap eats" kind of guy i might get to one or the other while i'm there, though, maybe just to say that "i've been there". we'll see.

Leave a comment:

• RBi
    replied
    As a Cubs fan, I enjoyed going to Harry Carray's
    http://www.harrycarays.com/

and

Mike Ditka's
    http://www.mikeditkaschicago.com/

If you never been, it is worth going to..

I am not saying they are the best in the area, because I do not live there...

I am just saying, if you are visiting you should go..

I enjoyed them both...

Gino's East is nice as well.. that is the pizza place we ate at...

and yes.... it is a MUST as well..

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X