Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday E.Banks#14

Happy birthday to my co mod, Garrett!

Let's hope the Cubs give you a win for your birthday!

BELIEVE

scary top of the 1st but a huge strikeout settled nerves..thank god for mlb.tv
    wrigley field...good for what ails ya

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Happy birthday. May your wishes come true. (A Cubs WS title in 2006?)

Have a nice day.

Comment

Happy B-day Garett. Anyways he said he is busy 6 days a week, and he barely ever comes on anymore.
          Rest in Peace Jose Fernandez (1992-2016)

Comment

Happy birthday, Garrett!

Comment

Hey, HankAaron86, can the Cubs and Braves swap divisions? I'd love to take our 12-8 record over there.

Comment

Sure I'll call Selig..
                Rest in Peace Jose Fernandez (1992-2016)

Comment

Thanks everybody. I was at the game, too bad they couldn't pull out a win for us.
                  A lot of people say this honor validates my career, but I didn't work hard for validation. I didn't play the game right because I saw a reward at the end of the tunnel. I played it right because that's what you're supposed to do, play it right and with respect. If this validates anything, it's that learning how to bunt and hit and run and turning two is more important than knowing where to find the little red light at the dug out camera. - Ryne Sandberg

Comment

Happy birthday Garett
                    "I don't like to sound egotistical, but every time I stepped up to the plate with a bat in my hands, I couldn't help but feel sorry for the pitcher."
                    -Rogers Hornsby-

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring."
                    -Rogers Hornsby-

Just a note to all the active members of BBF, I consider all of you the smartest baseball people I have ever communicated with and love everyday I am on here. Thank you all!

Comment

Happy B-day buddy!
                      Cristobal

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X