Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Cubs have the 7th best record in MLB...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cubs have the 7th best record in MLB...

Yet they're 4th in their division. The NL Central has gotten off to a great start. This should be a fun race.

Indeed. I love summer.

Comment

the reds will fade and it`ll come down to st lou, houston and us...should be interesting
      wrigley field...good for what ails ya

Comment

I find it hard to believe Houston is as good as they are playing currently. So I expect them to drop off eventually. We will go as far as our pitching takes us, so I can't wait for Kerry, Mark, and Wade to get healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big C
          Indeed. I love summer.
          how much would I have to pay you to get you to remove the bartman pic from your sig?
          BELIEVE

Comment

Bart sig

Yes I know that its a painful reminder of our past but regardless if he takes it down or not you will never ever remove it from our history. It will be there forever and will constantly be a reminder in the media until the Cubs win a series and only then do i believe that it will start to fade.

Comment

NL Central

There is not one baseball fan anywhere that can deny that the Central is the most talented and toughest division in all of baseball.

Comment

Talk to a Yankee or Red Sox fan, I bet they would argue, but i believe the NL Central is the toughest. As for that Bartman crap, that's painful as it gets. I don't think I've ever felt so empty as 2003 when Florida got the 4th win.

Comment

Originally posted by CubsHub
                  how much would I have to pay you to get you to remove the bartman pic from your sig?
                  Ask, and you shall receive. My new sig isn't too big is it? (both physical size and file size) I can reduce it if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by cubbieuk
                    the reds will fade and it`ll come down to st lou, houston and us...should be interesting
                    more like St Louis, Milwaukee and Houston (only if Clemens returns).
                    RIP Dimebag, Mitch, John, & Grey Cat

AUXILIUM MEUM A DOMINO

Angel of Death
                    Monarch to the kingdom of the dead
                    Infamous butcher,
                    Angel of Death

Comment

Like usual, our contention depends on our studs Lee, Prior and Wood, what they can or can't do when they come back. We just need to stay afloat until July, but that's a long ways away.

Comment

I think the Cubs can contend if we can get past all our injuries. We got MAddux and Marshall pitcing perfectly. Once Zambrano finds his zone again expect him to do stuff. Guzman doesnt look like he'll be a mistake. Our team is working as a team instead as Lee, Barett and Aramis with others. When our big guys come back it can only be an improvement.
                        "I don't like to sound egotistical, but every time I stepped up to the plate with a bat in my hands, I couldn't help but feel sorry for the pitcher."
                        -Rogers Hornsby-

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring."
                        -Rogers Hornsby-

Just a note to all the active members of BBF, I consider all of you the smartest baseball people I have ever communicated with and love everyday I am on here. Thank you all!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X