Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Young players take a seat... in SoCal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• burger eater
    replied
    Neifi has clobbered both Park and Williams in his career.. so I am going to say... expect to see him in those 2 games this weekend.
    Unfortunately, Neifi stopped clobbering anyone when he left Coors.

Leave a comment:

• RBi
    replied
    Originally posted by rockin500
    cedeno needs an off day too. when was the last time he had an off day either? after the past coupla games, i think he needs a break myself. sit, think about it some and get the head out of his rear.

I totally agree.

Leave a comment:

• rockin500
    replied
    Originally posted by Slightly Sarcastic
    Hey, it's all about the matchups, dude, and when you can swing the bat like Neifi does, you just gotta find ways to get him into the lineup even if it means that Cerrano kid has to take a seat.
    cedeno needs an off day too. when was the last time he had an off day either? after the past coupla games, i think he needs a break myself. sit, think about it some and get the head out of his rear.

Leave a comment:

• otis89
    replied
    Originally posted by Slightly Sarcastic
    Hey, it's all about the matchups, dude, and when you can swing the bat like Neifi does, you just gotta find ways to get him into the lineup even if it means that Cerrano kid has to take a seat.
    Cerrano? Where's the chicken for the pregame sacrifice?

Leave a comment:

• Slightly Sarcastic
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RBi
    replied
    Neifi has clobbered both Park and Williams in his career.. so I am going to say... expect to see him in those 2 games this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Slightly Sarcastic
    replied
    I can see sitting Matt, I'm not sure he's had a day off all season and today is as good a day as any.

I wouldn't have sat Ronny. After a game like yesterday, give him a shot to go redeem himself instead of sitting him down and letting him dwell on it.

Leave a comment:

• RBi
    replied
    in all fairness, they are young, so playing every day.. might be a push..

plus coming off of last 2 games.. i would have sat ronny anyways..

sure he started off great in game one in 'zona but... 3 pitch k in the ninth plus lousy attempts to get that throw to 2nd... upset me some..

then you talk about yesterdays game..

0-5.... and he had 8 LOB hitting in the 2 hole.

Leave a comment:

• Slightly Sarcastic
    replied
    Yeah, those two guys are the problem with the lineup.

Another great managerial move by Dusty.

Leave a comment:

• RBi
    started a topic Young players take a seat... in SoCal...

Young players take a seat... in SoCal...

Murton and Cedeno is out of tonights lineup..

Pierre CF
    Bynum LF
    Walker 1B
    Ramirez 3B
    Barrett C
    Jones RF
    Hairston 2B
    Perez SS
    Zambrano P

wow....

Ad Widget

Collapse