2012 Cubs Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Cubs Season Thread

'Tis the season. Feel free to discuss the 2012 Cubs season here.

Put it in the books.

Heart-breaker yesterday.

Comment

Blew a good performance by Dempster. You have to think that Wood gets his act together and this was a fluke.

Comment

Nothing about this season is gonna be a fluke.

Comment

So that means that based upon Samardzija's performance yesterday that he will always pitch that well? Yes, sometimes when a pitcher loses accuracy it is a "fluke" outing. It's either a fluke or someone a lot younger will be taking the set-up man role.

Comment

We started out the season great today beating the Cards 9-5, I actually moved from East Chicago to the Metro East of St Louis, and after the Cubs' victory today a Cardinals' fan is inviting me over to her place tonight for the whole weekend, talk about a grand slam!!!!
            ~~~~~The woods are full of wardens.~~~~~

Comment

I'm waiting for Soto's hitting to improve. His .143 batting average just isn't cutting it so far.

Comment

Originally posted by The Commissioner View Post
                I'm waiting for Soto's hitting to improve. His .143 batting average just isn't cutting it so far.
                Soto has continued to decline since his rookie season. I think everyone is hoping he will go back to that season, but it may have just been a fluke

Comment

Originally posted by skinhead87 View Post
                  We started out the season great today beating the Cards 9-5, I actually moved from East Chicago to the Metro East of St Louis, and after the Cubs' victory today a Cardinals' fan is inviting me over to her place tonight for the whole weekend, talk about a grand slam!!!!
                  I'm a cards fan myself but is dating a cards fan allowed as a cubs fan?
                  I now have my own non commercial blog about training for batspeed and power using my training experience in baseball and track and field.

Comment

to me it would depend on how loyal you truly were...would be like a democrat and republican getting together...may not work out in the end

Comment

Originally posted by dominik View Post
                      I'm a cards fan myself but is dating a cards fan allowed as a cubs fan?
                      I live in between Chicago and St Louis and it's perfectly acceptable here, although I'm sure when the parents find out there is great wailing and gnashing of teeth!

Comment

Originally posted by TeacherMan View Post
                        Soto has continued to decline since his rookie season. I think everyone is hoping he will go back to that season, but it may have just been a fluke
                        The more time marches on, the more it seems that rookie Soto was more than likely a fluke.

Comment

Originally posted by The Uncoach View Post
                          I live in between Chicago and St Louis and it's perfectly acceptable here, although I'm sure when the parents find out there is great wailing and gnashing of teeth!
                          the question is what fans do the kids of the couple become: cards or cubs?
                          I now have my own non commercial blog about training for batspeed and power using my training experience in baseball and track and field.

Comment

Sadly, as a Cubs fan it might be smart to become a Cards fan as there is nothing but disappointment as a Cubs fan...the waiting next year thing is insulting at this point

Comment

White Sox!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X