Despreately seeking a game tape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Despreately seeking a game tape

Did anyone record the Cubs WGN broadcast on April 26th? I am desperate to find a game tape. Will pay!

Thanks,

Tim
    312 636-5961
    [email protected]

Just out of curiosity, may I ask why?
    "I don't like to sound egotistical, but every time I stepped up to the plate with a bat in my hands, I couldn't help but feel sorry for the pitcher."
    -Rogers Hornsby-

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring."
    -Rogers Hornsby-

Just a note to all the active members of BBF, I consider all of you the smartest baseball people I have ever communicated with and love everyday I am on here. Thank you all!

Comment

That broadcast is copyrighted. Without the expressed written consent of Major League Baseball, any reproduction, rebroadcast or duplication is strictly prohibited.............lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubsfan97
        Just out of curiosity, may I ask why?
        It was Guzman's first start, which was on WGN and which I did tape and was plan on keeping with my Wood and Prior first game starts but the misses taped over it last week recording Survivor.
        What a Batted Ball is Worth (in terms of a run):
        Line Drive: .356
        HBP: .342
        Non-Intentional Walk: .315
        Intentional Walk: .176
        Outfield Fly: .035
        Groundball: -.101
        Bunts: -.103
        Infield Fly: -.243
        Strikeout: -.287
        It's now officially Doctor Bob Sacamento, D.C., C.S.C.S., and working on my D.A.B.C.O. (Diplomate American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedics)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X