Aramis out with lower back strain.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aramis out with lower back strain.

I just read on the wire that Aramis left tonights game with a minor lower back strain.

Details will be posted as soon as I find a link.

BELIEVE

Originally posted by CubsHub
    I just read on the wire that Aramis left tonights game with a minor lower back strain.

Details will be posted as soon as I find a link.

If Aram goes down (for any length) then Chicago the next best 3B on club or in the system is Scott Moore who's at West Tenn. In 39 games, he's 42 for 141 with 19 runs, 14 2B, 7 hr, 27 rbi, 11 bb, 43 k, 6/9 sb, .298/.365/.546/.911. He's the best thing we got out of the Farnsworth trade.
    What a Batted Ball is Worth (in terms of a run):
    Line Drive: .356
    HBP: .342
    Non-Intentional Walk: .315
    Intentional Walk: .176
    Outfield Fly: .035
    Groundball: -.101
    Bunts: -.103
    Infield Fly: -.243
    Strikeout: -.287
    It's now officially Doctor Bob Sacamento, D.C., C.S.C.S., and working on my D.A.B.C.O. (Diplomate American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedics)

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Sacamento
      If Aram goes down (for any length) then Chicago the next best 3B on club or in the system is Scott Moore who's at West Tenn. In 39 games, he's 42 for 141 with 19 runs, 14 2B, 7 hr, 27 rbi, 11 bb, 43 k, 6/9 sb, .298/.365/.546/.911. He's the best thing we got out of the Farnsworth trade.
      thats what i am thinking. ronnie seems to think he is a very good prospect, for what its worth.

Comment

This is going to give Neifi more playing time I figure, which in turn gives Jerry Hairston Jr more playing time, which I cannot stand. For the love of God, how about our training staff develop a stretching program that works.

Comment

baker told ronnie ramirez would be back out there on friday. just giving him a rest.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X