No announcement yet.

Do you want Pujols to break HR record?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you want Pujols to break HR record?

As a Cubs fan would you want him to? I think it would be cool to watch, but with all the games we have against them some are bound to come off of Cub pitchers.
    Yes
    81.82%
    No
    18.18%

The poll is expired.

"I don't like to sound egotistical, but every time I stepped up to the plate with a bat in my hands, I couldn't help but feel sorry for the pitcher."
    -Rogers Hornsby-

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring."
    -Rogers Hornsby-

Just a note to all the active members of BBF, I consider all of you the smartest baseball people I have ever communicated with and love everyday I am on here. Thank you all!

I wouldn't care if he did, being that he's a class act, unlike Bonds. Bonds is only making himself available to the media because he's not far from ending his career. Pujols, so far, is a greatful, hard playing player, that does it every day, but............so was Sammy until his ego took over.

Comment

It would be great if Puljos could hit 62 this year and break the record.
      "I think about baseball when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day and I dream about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm playing it."
      Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

I really don't care one way or the other.

Comment

Single Season or Career or both? And no, no I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by runningshoes53
            It would be great if Puljos could hit 62 this year and break the record.
            Roflmao. Beautifully put.

Comment

62, 63 or 75 I don't care as long as one bounces off Barry's 100 pound head into the stands.

Comment

I wouldnt mind if he broke it just to get Barry Bonds out of the record. I cant stand that guy holding HR records. As long as the HRs dont cost us games. Go Pujols. lol, never thought I'd say that.
                "I don't like to sound egotistical, but every time I stepped up to the plate with a bat in my hands, I couldn't help but feel sorry for the pitcher."
                -Rogers Hornsby-

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring."
                -Rogers Hornsby-

Just a note to all the active members of BBF, I consider all of you the smartest baseball people I have ever communicated with and love everyday I am on here. Thank you all!

Comment

I don't think he will do it. Why? Because he needs rest and won't hit home runs every game. He'll cool off and eventually hit like 40 or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Solair Wright
                    I don't think he will do it. Why? Because he needs rest and won't hit home runs every game. He'll cool off and eventually hit like 40 or so.
                    And to prove he's human, he does occasionally hurt himself. Last night, he fouled a ball of his leg really hard and also slipped on the wet on-deck circle.

Comment

Hate Bonds all you want, I'd still rather have that man with the record than any Cardinal however "nice and good" they are. I jumped for joy and rubbed it in every Cards fans face the day Bonds surpassed Mac. Hating the Cardinals and everything they stand for, is part of being a Cubs' fan.
                      What a Batted Ball is Worth (in terms of a run):
                      Line Drive: .356
                      HBP: .342
                      Non-Intentional Walk: .315
                      Intentional Walk: .176
                      Outfield Fly: .035
                      Groundball: -.101
                      Bunts: -.103
                      Infield Fly: -.243
                      Strikeout: -.287
                      It's now officially Doctor Bob Sacamento, D.C., C.S.C.S., and working on my D.A.B.C.O. (Diplomate American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedics)

Comment

Its not that I like Pujols, its just I'd rather have someone dong it cleanly than somebody whos all drugged up. I could'nt care who over threw him, as long as it happens soon. If some guy from the MAriners were chasing it, I'd root for him just as much. BTW, what ever happened to Chris Shelton?
                        -Rogers Hornsby-

-Rogers Hornsby-

Comment

I hate the Cardinals, but I'd rather have Pujols over Bonds.

Comment

Originally posted by otis89
                            And to prove he's human, he does occasionally hurt himself. Last night, he fouled a ball of his leg really hard and also slipped on the wet on-deck circle.
                            And Pujols gets ejected after some silly events a lot of the time.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X