Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aardsma up, Ryu down.

Per ESPN's transactions page.

cant say im surprised. and glendon gets another shot to start after his performance yesterday....

Comment

Is Dempster available today after his son's birth yesterday?
      A lot of people say this honor validates my career, but I didn't work hard for validation. I didn't play the game right because I saw a reward at the end of the tunnel. I played it right because that's what you're supposed to do, play it right and with respect. If this validates anything, it's that learning how to bunt and hit and run and turning two is more important than knowing where to find the little red light at the dug out camera. - Ryne Sandberg

Comment

Originally posted by E.Banks#14
        Is Dempster available today after his son's birth yesterday?
        indeed he was. i expected him to be available since the woman delivered yesterday, but he was certainly money today. a 4 out save. swwwwwweet

of course, he wasnt available yesterday.

Comment

Could you tell that Freel's ball was gone? It was obvious to me watching TV that it was in the basket and came out, but were you able to see that?
          A lot of people say this honor validates my career, but I didn't work hard for validation. I didn't play the game right because I saw a reward at the end of the tunnel. I played it right because that's what you're supposed to do, play it right and with respect. If this validates anything, it's that learning how to bunt and hit and run and turning two is more important than knowing where to find the little red light at the dug out camera. - Ryne Sandberg

Comment

Could you tell that Freel's ball was gone? It was obvious to me watching TV that it was in the basket and came out, but were you able to see that?
            I couldn't see it, but then again my stupid cable company says I get CSN, but I don't.

Comment

it was out on replay but it was so close. same thing happened to neifi yesterday and so i have no sympathy for the reds.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X