No announcement yet.

Restovich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WE honestly don't know what was going to happen with Grissom. We don't know what Hendry and Grissom discussed, we don't know what Baker and Hendry discussed. Was he going to get a spot? I don't know but I know a lot of fans were worried he would. But come on the guy batted .205 in 44 at bats. I'm sure that right there played a huge role in him retiring. Perhaps if Grissom was batting .320 or something he might have gotten penciled in but I don't see it truly happening with his spring training performance. Yeah with Dusty you never know but I would bet he didn't make it out of spring training or if he did it would only be for a week so he could retire in the majors and only if the Cubs had room on the 40 man roster which they didn't. So I don't see it happening.

Comment

WE honestly don't know what was going to happen with Grissom.
      Nope and thank God we never had to find out.

Never underestimate Dusty's love of old players who bring good clubhouse chemistry and provide leadership.
      beware of the censorship police

Comment

Originally posted by burger eater
        Nope and thank God we never had to find out.

Never underestimate Dusty's love of old players who bring good clubhouse chemistry and provide leadership.
        If that.

I never hear about Neifi bringing "leadership."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X