Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Person Has No Clue

http://www.suntimes.com/output/sleza...t-carol13.html

Please, let me know your feelings on this person. Trade Lee and Ramirez? Are we the Pirates, no way.

Originally posted by Lipsander

Please, let me know your feelings on this person. Trade Lee and Ramirez? Are we the Pirates, no way.
    shes out of her mind, but this is the kind of drivel that she usually writes when she tries to be critical. She should stick to writing fluff pieces since she really isnt capable of doing much else.

The suntimes is not full of good writers, thats for sure. De Luca is soso at best. Kiley actually isnt bad, Mariotti is shrill, Telander I dont mind so much. And Greg Couch is just a hack.

Comment

The best Cubs beat writer is Bruce Miles. He tells it like it is.

Comment

you know the pirates would too........
        "Just a reminder fans about "Die Hard Night" coming up at the stadium: free admission to anyone who was actually alive the last time the Pirates won a pennant"

Comment

it's the Sun Times. What did you expect?

Comment

I agree. The Cubs are two game ahead of the Pirates, "at least for now". Almost every CHGO sports writer has predicted disaster for the Cubs this year, shes neither the first nor will be the last. Obviously trading D. Lee is madness but I'm surprised more Cub fans aren't calling for a white flag and re-building period. Or at least "change". This is the second disaster year in a row for a club that's near the top in payroll, profits, prices, and attendance.
            "Let me start by telling you this: I have never used steroids. Period. I don't know how to say it any more clearly than that. Never." :hyper:

Comment

I'm not ready for the white flag. Although I do think we should dump players like Kerry Wood, Juan Pierre and possibly Greg Maddux during or after this year to have money to go after bigger players such as Carlos Lee and another starter. I think Greg Couch was talking about this earlier and I have to say I agree with him. Carlos Lee would be a hoss on the North side.

Comment

I'm not ready for the white flag. Although I do think we should dump players like Kerry Wood, Juan Pierre and possibly Greg Maddux during or after this year to have money to go after bigger players such as Carlos Lee and another starter. I think Greg Couch was talking about this earlier and I have to say I agree with him. Carlos Lee would be a hoss on the North side.
                i wouldnt mind seeing carlos lee in the outfield. he'd provide some good pop, thats for sure.

Comment

i read a desription of that article, didnt bother reading it. So much BS.
                  Cubs: World Champs 2007?

Comment

People in the media who write stupid things like this are called "Mediots".

Danks & Diamond

2 Future Aces, 1 Team....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X