Going to Wrigley tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whitesoxnut
    Im sorry, that was "Pete's Pizzaria" at 3709 N Western. "Pats Pizza" is at about 3129 N Sheffield, right north of Chicago Pizza. Petes is worth the extra ride, it used to be a great pie. Pats has a real good thin too, and his other Italian food is pretty good.
    Pat's is some GREAT thin crust, and I'm dying for some good pizza since moving out here in Northwest. Pat's also has some monster backers, both politician and players. I can recall IL House Rep. Froehlich flying in a Pat's crew and supplies (with his own cash) to feed us House staffers and give us a taste of Chicago. And a few years later when I moved from Springfield, IL to Chicago, I met/saw/handshake/etc with Todd Walker at Pat's.
    What a Batted Ball is Worth (in terms of a run):
    Line Drive: .356
    HBP: .342
    Non-Intentional Walk: .315
    Intentional Walk: .176
    Outfield Fly: .035
    Groundball: -.101
    Bunts: -.103
    Infield Fly: -.243
    Strikeout: -.287
    It's now officially Doctor Bob Sacamento, D.C., C.S.C.S., and working on my D.A.B.C.O. (Diplomate American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedics)

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Sacamento
      Pat's is some GREAT thin crust, and I'm dying for some good pizza since moving out here in Northwest. Pat's also has some monster backers, both politician and players. I can recall IL House Rep. Froehlich flying in a Pat's crew and supplies (with his own cash) to feed us House staffers and give us a taste of Chicago. And a few years later when I moved from Springfield, IL to Chicago, I met/saw/handshake/etc with Todd Walker at Pat's.
      I worked Belmont/Sheffield back in the 80s in the days of punk/skinheads. Pats was a small takeout joint then. Petes was also a small one room pizzaria. Belmont/Sheffield was a real piece of work back then I always like Pats thin too. Its probably the equal of Petes, but back when Petes was one room on the west side of Western it was the best thin in the city. It kinda went down when they expanded while Pats stayed great.

I was good friends with Nicky back then.
      "Let me start by telling you this: I have never used steroids. Period. I don't know how to say it any more clearly than that. Never." :hyper:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X