X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bothrops Atrox
    replied
    Originally posted by Hammerin Hank View Post
    Everybody wins. It's a good deal for Kris, a good deal for Adidas, and a good deal for Major League Baseball. The marketability of these younger guys is a good thing for the game. Not every product has to be endorsed by NFL quarterbacks and NBA shooting guards. I'm tired of seeing Brett Favre and Allen Iverson's face on everything.
    Yeah - hopefully the new comissioner can take advantage of such a popular WS team and WS ratings and push the marketing of the game higher than it has been for awhile.

Leave a comment:

• Hammerin Hank
    replied
    Everybody wins. It's a good deal for Kris, a good deal for Adidas, and a good deal for Major League Baseball. The marketability of these younger guys is a good thing for the game. Not every product has to be endorsed by NFL quarterbacks and NBA shooting guards. I'm tired of seeing Brett Favre and Allen Iverson's face on everything.

Leave a comment:

• Bothrops Atrox
    replied
    Originally posted by Hammerin Hank View Post
    Terms were not disclosed.

Bryant will collaborate on future baseball cleats and accessories.

"Kris Bryant is an incredible player. What I love about him is just how humble and appreciative he is to be playing the game of baseball," Mark King, president of Adidas Group North America. "We’re so proud to call Kris part of our family. He is the future of baseball."
    When I first saw "Bryant signs extension" I was thinking "what in the world are the Cubs doing?" until I saw the Adidas part.

This is a good partnership. There are a lot of bright young stars now for the MLB to push.

Leave a comment:

• Hammerin Hank
    started a topic Bryant Signs Extension with Adidas

Bryant Signs Extension with Adidas

Terms were not disclosed.

Bryant will collaborate on future baseball cleats and accessories.

"Kris Bryant is an incredible player. What I love about him is just how humble and appreciative he is to be playing the game of baseball," Mark King, president of Adidas Group North America. "We’re so proud to call Kris part of our family. He is the future of baseball."

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X