Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If only he had gotten the win too.

Comment

• So; was our hitting with runners in scoring position better tonight?

Comment

• At this rate, we're going to start seeing Willson Contreras in MVP discussions. He has no chance at winning, but if he keeps this up through the rest of the year then he'll certainly earn some votes.
        2016 World Series Champions

Comment

• As for this Justin Wilson guy we just traded for, I wouldn't be opposed to the team just outright cutting him.

Comment

• Tough ombre those Snakes were . Not surprising the two losses contained the same tangent , first inning runs surrendered.

Need to regroup and face more toughness from the incoming politicos. Another good test

Comment

• First inning blues sinks Cubbies again
              I hate those things unless it's the Cubs scoring them LOL

Comment

• At least we have one hitter who's been really hot. Contreras has been carrying this team lately.

Comment

• Edwards comes in and gives up four runs without getting a single out and epitomizes the bullpen situation.

Comment

• Indeed , on the 72nd anniversary of implosion , the Cubs bullpen does exactly that .

And it was ugly

Comment

• Cubs give up 3 runs in the first again and lose by 3
                      Again

Rinse and repeat first inning ********

Comment

• Cubs loosing 2 of 3 to the woeful azz
                        ​​​​​ Giants is unacceptable in my opinion

Sigh
                        Hoping for a brewery loss as well now

Comment

• I see Caratini is hitting 5th today. Maddon must know something we don't.

Comment

• Every time the Cubs have won a game by at least 7 runs this season, the next game has been a loss, except for April 25 when they won 1-0 versus Pittsburgh and versus the Orioles on July 15 and 16. But still, there are six other occasions this year, not including last night.

One night they're good and the next they're awful.

Comment

• [If the Cubs fail to score in the 9th] They are averaging 2.6 runs per game following games in which they won by at least 7 runs.

So there's no middle ground, I guess. They win big and then barely manage a whimper.

Comment

• I think we can all agree that the umpiring has seriously declined in quality over the past decade, or at the very least hasn't improved at all. One area that needs the most work is the umpires provoking managers and players.
                                Last edited by Hammerin Hank; 09-03-2017, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X