X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Ten Reasons Why Neifi Perez Needs To Go

TOP TEN REASONS WHY NEIFI PEREZ NEEDS TO GO

10.) His Amazing .226 average.

9.) His elite power- Perez has recorded one home run and eight RBI in 120 at-bats for the season

8.) He just gets on base for us to much. We can't have that. .239

7.) He deserves so much more then he is being paid - 2006 Salary: $2,500,000 .

6.) So less deserving players can play in his position. Guys like Todd Walker and Cedeno.

5.)His defensive abilities are to uncanny for this dismal cubs team.

4.) His amazing speed is can't be used properly by this Chicago Cubs team.

3.)With only 38 hrs till his 100th in his Career, he would enjoy it so much for in any other uniform. I don't think he really wants to live in chicago for another 12 to 15 years.

2.) He is just to damn good! He is the all-around player any Major League team would want.

1.) He could make my local single-A team that much better.

:grouchy

....all those great points and Dusty still keeps playing him. :grouchy

Comment

and it's taken you this long to figure this out?

i guess you aren't Dusty after all.

Comment

If you aren't good enough to playin KC how can you be good enough to play in Chicago?
        Buck O'Neil: The Monarch of Baseball

Comment

Im not saying I like Neifi Perez but hes 13 for his last 32 with only 2 strikeouts. that is why dusty is starting him. hell, he went 3 for 4 yesterday.
          Can you say S O R I A N O !!!

Comment

Originally posted by ZR56664
            Im not saying I like Neifi Perez but hes 13 for his last 32 with only 2 strikeouts. that is why dusty is starting him. hell, he went 3 for 4 yesterday.
            Neifis problem is he will have one great day and three bad days. I think a lot of it is about this team either not wanting, or not able to, take any pitches. Neifi just struck out again on a ball low out of the zone on a 3-2 count. This is also the Dusty paradox. The guy is so desperate to win a game that he wont let guys work their way out of slumps. Ergo many players are desperate to hit the ball that they swing at to many pitches.
            "Let me start by telling you this: I have never used steroids. Period. I don't know how to say it any more clearly than that. Never." :hyper:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X