Gee, How did I know that was gonna happen... again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gee, How did I know that was gonna happen... again

what do you know, once again the chicago cubs bullpen blows another game after a terrific outing by a starting pitcher. I honestly don't know how much more of this I can take. I predict the if this continues the way it is going, by the all-star break, dusty will be taking a long break without a return.

Fortunately, we have Lee, Cedeno, Blanco, and Mabry to bail out the bullpen.

Comment

Originally posted by aramis4president
      what do you know, once again the chicago cubs bullpen blows another game after a terrific outing by a starting pitcher. I honestly don't know how much more of this I can take. I predict the if this continues the way it is going, by the all-star break, dusty will be taking a long break without a return.
      well, considering it was 1-0 with the bases loaded and one out when he came out of the game, the starting effort certainly wasnt wasted. i missed everything after the lee shot since i had to leave work, but the bullpen certainly didnt "waste" a good start by the kid. the offense cost him the win.

of course, the offense woke up after i left work.

Comment

Originally posted by aramis4president

I wonder if you knew that going into todays game:

Chicago’s bullpen has limited opposing hitters to a .240 batting average … that’s second in the National League (Mets, .234).
        Which included lasts nights blown game..

I think we are over thinking yesterdays game because the team as a whole has been struggling... is Dempster ANYWHERE as bad as last year's Latroy Hawkins? no way..

so give him a break... BESIDES Ronny gave up the winning run with the error on the routine grounder....
        Last edited by RBi; 06-28-2006, 03:55 PM.
        BELIEVE

Comment

Originally posted by CubsHub
          so give him a break... BESIDES Ronny gave up the winning run with the error on the routine grounder....
          i say to you Alex Gonzalez.
          RIP Dimebag, Mitch, John, & Grey Cat

AUXILIUM MEUM A DOMINO

Angel of Death
          Monarch to the kingdom of the dead
          Infamous butcher,
          Angel of Death

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X